Chapter 10

Y/ns pov

Tony forced me to go sit on the sofa and then dissapeared for a minute. He came back with a first aid kit and some ice. He pressed the ice on my bruising head and held it there he then asked "What happened?". I let out a sigh "Hydra happened, Alexander peirce came up out of the blue and choose to offer me to join him again, I declined and he got his agent to beat me up, theyll give up at one point so it's ok" I told him. He raised a shock eyebrow "Hydra, god. This wouldn't of happened if you stayed with Bruce were just trying to keep you safe" he tells me. I cross my arms over my chest "And that's my question why is everyone trying to keep me safe, is it so I don't go of and join hydra because that wouldn't be good or is it because they saw a kid who could be good for them to be stronger" I spit. "It's not that" he mumbles. "Then what is it" I nearly shout in reply. "I can't" he begins "Or you wont" I spit back, "y/n", "tell me stark", "fury would-" "I don't give a-" "FINE! " he yes shutting me up. "You wanna know we knew your parents and you!" he says. Silence is everywhere. "What? " I say my voice cracking. He takes the ice of my face and then grabs his phone out his pocket, he scrolls through images until eleven years ago, he picks a photo and shows it to me. Balloons and streamers fill the background, its a sunny day at the park at two people are in the photo, Tony in a blue suit with little white stripes and he holds a little girl, hugging her in his arms, her cheeks are chubby and her hair is pulled back into a high ponytail, she has a big Cheesy smile on her face and she hugs back at Tony. It's me. "Uncle Tony, that's what I called you" I say now remembering a little. A little chuckle escaped his lips "Sounded more like uncie toe back then". I laugh little tears coming to my eyes "Why didn't you tell me you knew me, that we used to be close" I asked. His smile fades and he replies "Because it means I had to tell you the full truth, by I can't tell you not yet, can you wait a little" he asks, I see there is pure trauma and pain on his face and I nod. He presses the ice pack back against my head and we look through more pictures. There's one of Natasha doing my hair and also one of two year old me curled up on Bruce's stomach asleep."Is that" I say pointing to someone chilling in the backround of a picture in my hotub. Tony laughs "Yeah thor baciacly lived in thst when we came over" i laugh how could I have forgotten all this, and why did my family have no pictures.