Chapter 119

Y/ns pov

"You cow brained little brat, come out at face me yourself, stop hiding behind these illusions" I yelled. The surrounded bodies began to stir awakening, first Clint stood up, but it was not him, his face was cold en, his eyes glassy white, like some sort of zombie. He picked up his arrow and shot, and it hit me. I began to ran and then I felt myself fall out the floor no longer under my feet, I hit the ground with a thump and I saw for a secound that I had hit gravel, but then the illusions soon returned, I coughed up some blood as I lay on the floor and then swaying stood up. Then a balask came and just skimmed my head. I looked up and there flying down was Tony, Tony but in a dead state, the rest of the avengers jumped down and attacked me.

"YOU COWARD!" I roared and then I felt my throat tighten in someone's grasp. I was lifted from the air, I struggled around and looked at the man infront of me "Im Beck your so called coward" he smirked. I then swung forward kicking him where the sun doesn't shine. He let go and I fell gasping for air, I looked back up and then he was gone. I found myself then in a headlock and there was Thor. "Let go" I squirmed, and then something bumped into me, I grabbed it, it was Peters arm. He couldn't hear me, but he could feel me, I took his hand and him mine. I swung my head back and hit his face and he let go, suddenly a shot echoed and the illusion dissapeared, there was nick fury, clutching his side holding a gun.

Beck stood there for a secound then fell to the ground. I held Peters hand still. "Now tell me Parker, who did you tell" he asked. "Just Ned and Mj " he quickly said. Then Nick chuckled and then he was Beck in secounds. Before I could get the fall grasp of what was happeing, a train horn sounded alerting me and with Peter on my left I turned to my right and there I saw it inches away and with that bang, we were hit.

I still clutched his hand as if they were glued toghther with the blood that was attached to both as we clawed are way up the train to the roof, we're we opened a uptop door and went in, collapsing into the seats.

Pain was all I felt, as the train sped lights flashed outside. I let go of his hand to clutch at my stomach, no words spoken because of the agony we both lay in, my head fell back against the window as my eyelids felt heavy and I bit hard at my lip and finnaly fell into unconsciousness.

Peter pov

The pain was indescribable but it gave me comfort to see that she to was alive.