Chapter 143

Y/ns pov

Before I had the time to process this all Eric drove his blade quickly into me again. I didnt want to die, it finnaly came to me the weight of what I was loosing. He pulled out the blade and turned to the gods giving me enough time to roll of the table.

"You weren't meant to come back" he spat to Loki. Loki smirked "You don't remember me well I guess, or you would remember I always wasn't the best at listening". "There's no way to kill me, unless she dies" he said. "We thought that to" Thor spoke. "What?" Eric said stunned. "The blood of the a omnes potentes on the weapon of someone related to the one who created you, that could kill you and it being my own great grandfather thors stormbreaker could to the trick" Loki smiled.

"Do it" Eric spat. He found me on the ground and grabbed me by the arm dragging me as I could no longer walk over to the two gods. Thor wiped some blood from around my wound onto his axe and it drifted across it. Eric threw me to the ground and I felt myself gasp hard. I then fel someone come next to me, two someone's, Bucky and Tony. Bucky layed my head on his kness and Tony put pressure to my wounds.

Even with all this happening my eyes stayed focused on the was happening infront of me. I watch as thors as dug harshly into his chest and and those evil eyes glow white until he himself became white dust flowing away. The storm and hint of green dissapeared from the sky. I sighed but that felt agonising. Tony had his jumper pressed against my wounds. "She needs to get to a hospital" Tony commanded. "I can get her there in quick time" Thor spoke and with that he picked me up and jumped from the cliff, being the god he is he landed gracefully and ran fro five minutes of a hospital.

It was all rushed from there doctors and nurses hooking me up to machines and screaming that I had to get to a operating theatre ASAP. I was drugged to sleep and I next woke in a almost empty room apart from Thor and Tony. I smiled groggily at the two.

The my smile faltered as I looked only at Tony, remembering waht he had heard, how disappointed he was of me. I bowed my head. "I'll tell him" Tony said to Thor and left the room obvious that I didn't have the energy to talk about it.

Then Loki walked in, he twiddling his fingers a little. I had forgotten about that. "I'll leave you two" Thor spoke and then walked out. Loki took a seat beside me. "I know you want a explanation but darling you look so tired I feel that you should rest more first" he spoke to me, I nodded and took his hand in mine.