Chapter 85

Y/ns pov

I got dressed into a black jacket and white shirt before going off to breakfast. I ate an apple before meeting the others in the main room and we began to talk about three stones the time, space and mind. After about four hours of talking I found myself lying next to Nat on a table while Tony and Bruce lay next to us on the floor and then Nat figured it out "If you pick the right date there are three stones in New york" she said. Bruce sat up "Shut the front door" he said.

The evening came and the compound became quieter, no one had recognise the day why would they it wasn't like it was the day I finnaly felt excepted, when I was 14, of course they wouldn't remember a april falls day from 9 years ago. I sighed sitting on my bed and then Loki entered, he saw my saddened expression and came to give me a kiss on my cheek but I moved away and his expression became confused. "Yesterday was a mistake" I told him. He scoffed "Yeah totally, don't lie to yourself darling" he said I looked him dead in the eye "I'm not, also don't call me darling" I spat. He stood up from my bed and threw me a letter. "From Natasha" he said and walked away his hands balled into fists.

I let the letter lay next to me unopened as I lay myself head down in the bed, I wanted to scream or shout but I stopped myself. I didnt want to do that to Loki but I knew I had to, I would be lucky to be alive in the next six months, why start a relationship. I felt my hands tingle as fire crossed them i didn't want to do thst, my sheets set a flame I tried to flap my hands out but they wouldn't all that happened is plants began to grow across the wall wrapping there big vines across it. I was out of control. I pulled the plants in towards me hoping to vanquish them with the fire but they came to fast wrapping around me, slowly squeezing my body making the air around me thin and my sight become hazy. I let fire seep up my body cothering me and then growing past the vines to cother the room, it began to billow with smoke and I knew I had to get help now, the vines still tight around me.

"Help, Help! " I yelled out but my voice strained as vines tightened around my neck. "Friday alert the compound of what's happening in here" I coughed and she did so. As the vines that I controled squeezed tighter I felt dizzy and blood began to trickle from my nose then ears and finnaly the door was flung open and there Nebula, Rocket and Thor stood. "Stab me please" I yelled. "Excuse me" Rocket replied. "Im doing this I cant stop stab me" I reapeted.

Lokis pov

I ran in the room just as Rocket pulled a small dagger out of Y/n and with that vines thst cothered the room dissapeared and the fire extinguished, she fell her once bluing face now becoming bright red. "Good work" Thor said as he raised his thumbs.