Chapter 67

Y/ns pov

Loki held my hand tight as he sat on the edge of the seat I sat on, Carol was flying the ship down to earth.

I let out a small yawn "You should sleep, you need the rest" he told me and I agreed. I let my eyes close and soon my head fell against his shoulder and I was asleep.

I don't know what was happening in Lokis mind last I heard him properly talk before this was when he was with nebula and I was lying down "They don't have long left" Nebula had said softly. "I know" Loki had replied. "Im not dead yet" I had said not turning. Why did they pay so much attention and so sympathetic, especially Loki, I know we are close but theres been a new side to him.

Clank

I awoke with my eyes blurry, I wiped them my arms shaking a little, I turned to see Nebula guiding Tony of the ship, I looked to see loki next to me still, he had a small smile on his face, "Your home" he told me. But how could I be home, I hadn't had a real home in years this was just a safe place. Either way I nodded and stood up, he could see the pain and weakness this gave me, he wrapped a arm around my waist and I began to walk out, I stepped out and I felt air beating against me and wind that I hadn't realised I had missed.

And there they were, Nat, Steve, Rhodey, Thor, Bruce and a racoon. We walked down the ship as I could hear Tony say to Steve "I lost the kid" and Steve said "Tony we lost". Atleast they weren't killing each other.

"Let's get you inside" Nat said trying to come and help me walk, I brushed her off. I couldn't let her, forgiveness didn't come easy for me. Loki brought me inside and sat me on the sofa, he dissapeared for a minute before coming back with a blanket and some food, I picked up a cookie and ate it with a small shake in my hand. "Forgiveness will help get rid of the pain" he told me. "I'll try" I told him and he gave me a smile.

I fell asleep again obvisosly and when I awoke I found I was in a bed and there was an iv in my hand, only then did I realise I was in the Avengers compound. I saw there had been a wheelchair left to me but I ignored it. I got up and used the wall to help me walk, I walked dout and found everyone in discussion. "Ha wheelchair" I said to Tony and he looked at me, "You know I realy thought we were connecting just for a secound" he said. I laughed leant up against the wall "You might have some old man illness" I told him. "Enough this is not the time" Steve said and I looked at him but then my eyes went over to a screen it had stopped on one person and I stumble dover to a chair, god not him, why I looked into the eyes of Scott lang.