Chapter 144

Y/ns pov

I awoke and he was still there, awake. He smiled at me and I yawned. "You want to explain now" I asked a hint of annoyance in my voice which he noticed. He sighed "He came to me, but the thing was we knew each other.. " he began. "What?" I said suprised. "Well like you heard my great grandfather made him immortal, he was no fan of sorcerers and wanted them gone from realms, so he made Eric immortal to stop it on earth, years later I was sent to earth to help, a little irony of me being one myself, but we had a bond so when he came he did not want to kill me and told me I must fake my death or you would die, I did not know that he planned to kill you anyway, I cast a illusion and I've been watching over you from there, brining you back from your amnesia and finding a way to kill him" Loki spoke.

I wanted to hug him, thank him for saving me, for making me remember. But also by complying he had caused me so much pain watching him die there infront of me, it was as if my heart had been ripped from my chest. A tear rolled down my cheek and I felt Loki wipe it away. "I want to go" I told him. "The doctors want to keep you in a day longer" Loki told me but I ignored I changed out of my hospital gown with my powers into a red top and jeans.

I began to walk out even though the pain was agonising. I walked past the waiting room where surprisingly Tony and Bucky still were. Confused expressions confronted there faces and they began to follow me and also did Loki. "Where are you going?" Tony asked. "Somewhere, you need to go home spend time with your family, Loki, Thors probaly still pretty hurt about the fake death thing and Bucky you probaly need to find what ditch Sam's found himself in" I spoke quickly. Bucky grabbed my non metal arm to stop me from moving "Where are you going?" he asked. "Somewhere, look just mind your buisness" I snapped. He didn't let go.

"Я сказал тебе, прежде чем позаботиться о тебе"
I told you before I'm going to take care of you.
He spoke in russian obviously not wanting them to know.

"Послушайте, я уже протащил вас до многого. Я сдаюсь секретарю Россу и, надеюсь, меня освободят, если нет, то я плачу за свои преступления."
Look I've dragged you all through to much already. I'm handing myself into secretary Ross and hopefully I will be freed, if not then I'm paying up for my crimes.
I replied back. He stopped and let go and I nodded and I kept walking.

Buckys pov

I stopped Loki and Tony and explained to them that all we should do now is find a way to make sure she wasn't placed in prison because she was gonna hand herself in anyway.