Chapter 18

Y/ns pov

April fools was fun but then things became more serious, Loki was coming and awkwardness between everyone was going to be high. Except for me I guess it's not like I was thrown of a building by him or mind controled.

Then the day came, Thor had been on asgard all day with Loki then a thump came from the roof and then a the sound of feet were heard and in the main room walked in Thor and Loki. Thor was smiling widely. Then Loki spoke up "I am very thankful that you've decided to let me live here with you all after my last visit, I am glad thst you also see that I have changed and I will be as helpful as possible". Thor then clapped his hands toghther and said "I'll show him his room" and the two left then I bursted out "Posh must" and the room broke into laughs.

Natashas pov

I was pretty bored and Clint had gone to see his family, no one knew about his family but me, it was to keep them safe. But anyway to cure this boredom I chosed to snoop around and I found myself in Tony's lab. After looking at his suits I went and sat on his chair and clicked on his computer. I typed in his password that he didn't know I'd figured out a few years back and it went straight onto the last thing he was on. I let out a gasp and had to reread it a few times to make sure. Then the door opened, I looked to see Tony, he looked at me and saw my suprised expression and his face fell instantly knowing. He started to try cothering it up by saying "It's for a freinds of mine" and then I snapped back "Tony I know we're your only freinds and I'm pretty sure none of us were planning that, so when you going to do it?"I asked.

Tony was a little pissed I found out but then said "Not yet, it's still hard on her after her parents being gone, and who knows she may not even like me and it will be akward, maybe I'll never do it". I stood up and layed a hand on his shoulder "Give her time, she's already warming up to you, and I know how much she means to you, look if you want I can slide some good things about you tommorow in her first mission". He nodded back in reply and I gave him a smile but just before I left the room I told him "Your secrets safe with me" and then I left.

My mind was on a roll but my spirit was happy and the boredom was gone I felt gleeful, Tony was going to take a big leap and who knows it could be good for him for both of them, I just hope y/n will say yes if Tony asks to adopt her.