Chapter 75

Y/ns pov

I felt rooted in place and that what he must of felt to, we were frozen looking at one another, finnaly I found myself to turn around and walk back to my room where I locked my door and stayed in. He was different he no longer wore asgardian clothes but normal ones but obviously he felt like he had to look smart so he wore a suit. I could of helped Tony finding parts to make the time machine but I feared I would see him if I left. I needed to get my head cleared and I knew something that always did that, so I snuck out the compound luckily unseen and went to washington D.C. I knew there was someone there who was on a hitlist of mine and I decided to pay him a visit.

Lokis pov

I went to go outside it was about 2 am. I wore a white sweatshirt and some grey joggers. I was actualy quite adjusted to earth now, though I wouldn't cut my hair to fit in more, never. Thor was adjusted to though he  was in a bad place the whole time.

I was going to the door but it was opened and in walked Y/n, she held a bucket of the KFC chicken in one had that I had once tried and declared revolting and in the other dragged something, it took me a secound to realise what it was and when I did I was shook. "Y/n!" I shouted in suprise, she looked at me and then to the thing she held. "Loki meet Kevin, Kevin meet oh he can meet you he's dead" she said before dragging the body to the kitchen a trail of blood coming after her I followed. "You can have some chicken if you want" she said placing the bucket on the side while she darted to the cupboard under the sink.

"Why did you kill him?" I asked. "He deserved it, tried to kill me while I was in a hospital three years ago" she replied. She pulled out a bin bag and started putting this Kevin man in it. "Y/n, this isn't you" I told her. She scoffed "Oh honey you have no idea whats me" she snapped back. "Well I would if you didn't leave me" I snapped. She let go of the bag and body and stood up to look at me "And I regret that everyday, if I hadn't I would probaly not have a body right here infront of me, so if you need to hear it, fine I'm sorry" she told me.

Y/ns pov

I wiped a bit of the mass of blood that had spluttered on my face off my eyelash. I put Kevin in the bad and dragged him outside again, leaving loki and put him in the dump. I went back to the kitchen were loki still stood silent thinking alot obviously and I ate the rest of the chicken not caring about the blood on my hand. I got a mop and bucket out and mopped the blood up. I disposed of the blood down a drain and then went for a shower, loki had gone elsewhere at this point which was good.

I went out of the compound and looked at the sky until I heard a voice say "Y/n?" I guess number 2 of people I was scared to see turned to 3.