Chapter 33

Tonys pov

We tracked him down to find him at a Salvage yard by the African coast and we knew ultron would be there, he wanted vibranium to make his body stronger. And if ultron was there maybe y/n was.

We came into the boat hearing Ultron shout "Stark he's a sickness". I landed in my iron man suit and replied "Aww junior your going to break your old mans heart". He turned around and so did the two next time him Pietro and Wanda, he had upgraded his body, but it wasn't vibranium, but the metal was still strong. "If I have to" he told me, looking at me and thor who stood infront of him, the others hid. "No one has to break anything" Thor spoke up. Ultron let out a small metallic chuckle "Clearly you have never made a omlet". Thor looked at me, knowing thst would be a joke I would say "He beat me by one secound".

Pietro finnaly spoke up talking directly to me while taking a few steps foward"Ah, this is funny, what comfortable?" He said geustering to the nearby bombs. Steve then walked out and looked at the maximoffs "You two can still walk out" he said. "We will" Wanda snapped back. Ultron looked disgusted "You steve rogers, think you can live a life without war, I can physically throw up in my mouth, but if I could I would" he told us. I raised my arms, readying my repulsors "Ok, enough chit chat, where is y/n". "Oh yes that one, y/n, come on out" ultron called. Out of the shadows she crept. Two deep scratches lay on her face. The colour black was around her eyes and she wore a wicked smile. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail and she wore a black shirt, she was emotionless, brainwashed.

"Kill them" Ultron spoke and that was the cue for the fight to begin, me and Ultron launched ourselves at each other up in the air as the fight raged below us.

Thors pov

We ran around, taking down the bots and occasionally running into the maximoff twins but I hadn't yet seen y/n until loki spoke through the earpiece. "Y/n, shes been given a target, shes going for you Thor" he told me and without a warning my arm became saw, I looked to see it burning I patted it out just in time to see y/n, she stood infront of me, eyes showing nothing. She made a large amount of fire appear in the air and then threw it at me. I ducked out of the way "Sorry" I told her before frowning mjolnir at her face, she ducked but forgot it would come back she got in in the head and fell to the floor. That was going to hurt.

Secounds later the maximoff girl tried to warp my mind I began to let the team know "she could control a mortal mind, unfortunately I am mighty" I said as I walked to go back to y/n but then found myself in a asgard ballroom.