Chapter 91

Y/ns pov

The funeral was over and I sat on a bench by the lake after about ten minutes Thor sat beside me. We hadn't realy talked and the most recent things he had said to me realy hurt me. "Lady Y/n I owe you an apology, I've been drunk recently but I've stopped thst but during that time I now realise I said some realy insulting things and I am realy sorry" he began. Tears came to the corner of my eyes "It's ok" I replied softly. "But it isn't realy Lady Y/n, your just saying that so I don't let it weigh in my mind but it should, I've been a horrible person and I owe you so much" he replied. I nodded and then asked "No need to call me Lady Y/n" I smiled. He laughed a small bit "In asgard its a high from of respect so I was showing it to you" he told me. "Well thanks I respect you too" I said.

Tony had made a iron gauntlet over the next two days and then inserted the stones one by one.

"Ok, we get the rest tonight and we will snap tommorow" Steve declared and everyone agreed.

"Y/n" I heard someone call and I turned around to see Tony. "I want to talk" he said and I nodded and followed him out to his car, I guess we were going somewhere but I decided not to ask where. "Are you ok, has anyone even asked you that?" He asked as he drove I nodded "Im fine it's just been hard knowing that there could of been a different way it had happened" I told him and he nodded.

"Were bringing them all back and I don't know what will happen, but all I know is that I don't want you to go off" he said. I looked at him one eye brow raised. "I've lost you for so long I don't want that to happen again, so I'm hoping you'll stick around" he asked. "Sure stark, don't have anything else to do" I smiled. A grin appeared on his face and from there we pulled into Burger King drive thru. I smiled "I didn't forget" he smiled before ordering my favourite thing I had told him.

9 years ago

It was six weeks after Tony adopting me and everyone going off and Tony asked if I wanted Mc Donalds or Burger King for dinner "Burger King of course it just has thst extra flavour in it and against Mc Donald burgers it makes mc Donald's feel plain" I had told him. He laughed a smirk placed on his face "Ok well your definetly a picky water, next thing you'll tell me is that I can't have mayoinase in a tuna sandwich" he said. And I gave him a look and he knew what I was saying "Why not?" He asked suprised. "It's like getting a live fish and dunking it in mayo its nasty" I had replied. He laughed shaking his head and I threw a pillow at him.

Present

Tony parked the car and we ate our burgers. "Morgan is a fan of cheeseburgers too" he smiled. "Gets it from her father" I smiled back at him.