Chapter 179

Y/ns pov

Thor same down on the jet that was on the boat as he said something into a earpiece. "Any bandages about?" I asked and quickly he found a pack and he threw it to me. I pulled out the first knife in my arm and using my mouth and metal arm I began to bandage it. Someone came aboard and I looked. "Jesus there are litreal knifes sticking out of you" Tony said his mask flipping up. "Yeah" I said and I pulled out the next one in my leg which I didn't feel as much because of  the numbness but still winced in pain. I bandaged that one and three more people came aboard just as I was about to take out the next one. Sam, Bucky and Loki. The hatch closed showing me that was it. "My Zeus are you ok?" Loki said coming over shocked. "I'm good" I smiled at him. "Your bleeding like from everywhere" Barnes chimed in. "Thank you for stating the obvious" I said. Loki put his hand out for the bandages and I passed them to him and he slowly pulled the last knife out and bandaged the last leg. "Who were those people?" He asked. "Sharon's people, they all still have a plan for me, how's my apartment looking?" I asked. "Not much like an apartment" he replied. "It was about time I moved to many people know where I live" I told him. He chuckled. "Where are we going may I ask because at the moment this jet is just flying in a straight line" Sam mentioned. There were different chimes of "Hospital" "Home" "to get food" from Thor. "Let's do all three" Tony mentioned. "No hospital I'll live, though food I agree with" I told him. He gave me a look for complete confirmation but I just looked away, it felt weird I just still felt like he hadn't forgiven me even though it looked and seemed like he had.

We got takeout pizza and ended up just sitting in the jet in the middle of the field eating it. By legs were still not un-numbing but I wasnt expecting them to this fast. I could feel Bucky's eyes on me and Loki's while Tony, Thor and Sam were in a deep conversation. I was just thinking about Peter really. How could of this happened to him. It just seemed so crap. Then it came to me it was so random, but it was a way to slip him back into a bit of his old life without really making it his old life. I smiled at my idea, hopefully it would work.

"Thanks" someone said and I looked up, it was Bucky still looking at me. "For getting rid of Alexander, knowing he's gone it just helps make me feel like I'm free, finnaly free" he said. I nodded. Loki took my hand in his. "For the night would you like to go to New Asgard just so there's somewhere to sleep" he asked and I agreed.