Chapter 51

Tonys pov

A ringing had filled my ears and everything was a blur until finally I was able to focus as my head swayed forward, I was in the car and it was warm. A fire rested on the front of the car. I stared at it for a minute until my hearing adjusted. People yelled around. I couldn't move everything ached. Finally a firefighter came to the car window. He pulled the car door open on my side. They were able to get my seatbelt up and helped me stand, they walked me to an ambulance. I refused to lay in the bed but sat on the edge of the truck while they helped me. "Where is she?" I mumbled to the medic who was patching up a cut on my head. "The girl?" The medic asked and I nodded. She sighed "There still trying to get her out, but the fire that started because of the collision could explode with all the gasoline in the cars so they don't have a lot of time" she told me.

After awhile I saw a firefighter run with Y/n is his arms, she was not conscious. She was put in the ambulance next to mine but I didn't care. I heard them hook her up to a machine. "She's inhaled slot of smoke" one said before loud beeps came from inside. "Were loosing her!" one yelled. Y/n was going to die, die because of her own stupid-ness, die knowing she did this to herself, die with no one. No. I ran over to the truck and I looked they were trying to pump it into her but she was close to flatlining.

I jumped into the truck and came over, I took her hand in mine as I felt tears slip down my face. Then she flatlined. It was silent all except the low hum on nothing, no beat of her heart. "Time of dress 2:37" one said looking at there watch. I watched her, I had just losses the best thing in my life, worse I had already pushed her away before. Then she took a gulp of air, her eyes opening wide and the machine coming to life again.

She was startled at had gone a ghostly white. She swung her head back and forth before saying "What?". The medics chuckled before one replied "Kid you just rose from the dead". She looked at me and I felt like we were connecting, that we could put this behind us that she would do right by her, right by me "What are you doing here?" She spat and pulled her hand from mine. She had seen the tears and it was nothing to her.

She stood up blood dripping from her head and with her powers she did her newest trick and made a big cloud of smoke appear and with that she disappeared.

Y/ns pov

"He's in, good yes I'm fine Scott look just meet me there tomorrow" I said to Scott over the call. "Heard you were up to no good, stealing a car really, also you look like crap you sure you should be driving, hell you don't even know how to" someone said poking there head up from the passenger seat. "Clint!"