Chapter 93

Y/ns pov

I felt myself fall down going down and down until I felt many things hitting me hurt so much I began to lose conciousness and finnaly it went dark.

I took in a big breath while waking, I was one wet mud and my body ached my head was bleeding and my thumb definitely broken. Water was filling up fast around me, and I knew if I didn't get out I could drown.

I heaved myself up into a sitting position my eyes sort of foggy I looked around and then I saw Rocket, Rhodey and Bruce. Bruce suddenly shouted "RHODEY!" as water flooded in even more, I was hit with it my head hitting a bit of metal. Rhodey yelled into the earpiece "Can anybody read me were on the lower levels were drowning" but on that cmae in reply was a muffled crackle. "BRUCE!" I yelled out as I slipped in the newly made river of water and metal. "Y/N? Where are you?" I heard him yell back, I went toward his voice as the water rose now hitting at my chin. I found the three of them.

"We can't get out?" Rocket said. "Thanos he's here, he did this" Steve said over the earpiece and we froze. "That son of a-" Rhodey began to say but I cut in. "What if I melt the metal with fire maybe it would work?" i said and without a reply I began to place my hands against it no fire shown but I could feel the heat radiating of it it began to sting but turn to liquid, it broke apart, but little did I know was the thing that was trapping us was keeping us safe, a large amount of rubble that was blocked by it fell upon us a large rock scraped hard against my face, blood oozing out.

The water made me float up and I was no longer touching the ground, all our heads touched the top, Rhodey put his helmet on, he could survive, we had run out of options. The water came above us and we submerged, a minute past wouldn't be long now I started getting woozy, then someone grabbed my hand I looked to see Scott, he grabbed us all and then grew holding us in his hands until I felt the water was gone and I coughed feeling air, I felt the hand open as I was moved nearer ground and jumped out with the others.

And the sight I saw was amazing.

Portals were open and people walked out of them, hero's the alive ones and the ones we had just gotten back, a smile fell on my face as I saw Peter standing on a stone.

Loki came beside me and I pulled a knife from a pocket in my suit and loki slid out his daggers, I stared at Thanos army as we all got prepared "I love you" I whispered softly so that only he could hear, a small smile fell on his face "I love you too"