Chapter 135

Y/ns pov

I stood still next to my father Tony's side as he glared at the woman "Im here to save her ass, I told her she was in danger" she stated. "Why would you do that, she hates you with a burning passion, keeping her alive isn't one of your biggest priorities my guess, so why are you here?" He snapped. "Because she is my priority, I can't explain it, personal crap but I'm here to help, suck it up because I know the most about this then any of you" she sneered back. He sighed and steered me to a seat beside him at the front of the jet where he took the controls, closing the hatch at the back and then soaring upwards.

"Stay away from her" he told me and I nodded. I stretched a little and then freaked out. "Metal arm dude, gave me a metal arm, what the hell" I baciacly shouted. "No, no, you lost it in a battle" he said a little chuckle in his words. "A battle?" I said confused. "Yeah your a superhero, we all are" he told me. "Woah, I just thought we were just some weird people that got to drunk at a cosplay" I imitted. "Yeah, you have powers, I have a suit that flies and so does Sam and the rest are just gods, super soilders or just good in combat" he explained. "Powers, woah, like what" I asked. "Let's leave that for another time, no need you accidently blowing up the ship" he told me.

"What's my life like?" I asked. "Well it's has had its lows, like you lost alot, Parents, freinds, boyfreind, a normal life, and you've had a bit of eating and alcohol problems, but then you've had good times, like you once hid ontop of a elevator in a ultimate hunger games game, and you used to eat the lasagna I made even though I knew you hated it" he chuckled. I smiled a little to myself then looked behind me "Thor, big beard guy, he's the god right" I asked and Tony nodded. "He seems out of it, sad, why?" I asked. Tony sighed "The boyfriend you lost I said about, it was his brother and we'll he died this morning". I fell silent.

I was left with my thoughts, I felt like I should be sad, mourning. But how could I mourn someone I couldn't remember. And did I even want to remember this life, it seemed so sad and seemed a struggle. I could redesign myself, become a normal person, a civilian, citizen. Did I realy want to go back to a horrible life. It seemed like I would be angered with myself that I did in the end. But knowing the truth, the real me, wouldn't that be better, being clueless and not having knowledge to help me help overs, be the hero I am, isn't that worse.

Maybe, maybe not, I guess I'll decide soon.