Chapter 123

Y/ns pov

"Y/n I..." Peter began but I glared at him "Hush it parker" I spat back. I went to the front with happy. "Were nearly at London, and aha a elemental has been spotted, it's a big one" Happy said. "You sent Fury the coded message" I asked and he nodded. Peter walked to the front. "I'll go on the outside of the Jet"  he said as he stood fully suited up. "Don't screw up" I told him and he walked away. A few moments later he was on the outside of the ship as we hid among the high clouds so mysterious couldn't see "Hey happy we need to have a serious conversation about you and my aunt" Peter said before dropping down. I looked behind and sighed "Idiot didn't lock the door" I said before walking to the half open door as I looked out I squinted my eyes as a figure flew towards the jet. Was that, Tony? Wait. No. It was to late the figure of mystetio went into the ship will full force grabbing my neck and slamming me through the ship that I went through the other side.

My feet lay in the air as he flew higher and higher and then suddenly dropped me. I fell fast down and down until I was less then twenty meters from the ground and I was caught, by him again. "You won't die yet, have to wait for the party to arrive, until Tony will have to watch you die" he spat. I could not see his face through the ball of glass so I could just tell from his voice that his words weren't lies, he was actualy going to do it.

He flew me over to a bridge where I was suprised to know that the figure was just drones and he was realy here. "Big man can't fight his own battles" I spat but he had turned away as soon as two people ran onto the bridge, help. No. His accomplishes they tied me up which wasn't hard because of the pain I still had.

"Why are the drones breaking formation?" He asked through a earpiece. A minute later he was spinning round to look at me "Both you and Spidey realy can't stay dead, no matter he can watch you die to" he smirked. "Why you little rat-" I began but he cut in "Oh make her stop talking or I might have to slice her throat" he spat. One of his colleagues roped a peace of my drape and tied it around my mouth.

"Finnaly peace, oh and even better, news reports of people seeing the iron man suit fly over Germany, nearly showtime" he grinned.

I don't know what I was feeling, was I accepting that I was going to die, how many times have I done this before. Was I just hoping that I would have more time to help, find Sharon, figure out these powers. Clear my name and Wandas.

Whatever this feeling was it was the worst.