Chapter 160

Y/ns pov

"BRUCE!" I screamed, my voice breaking, his face was blue and his neck was a zip tie which must of strangled him. But he wouldn't of done it, he was in a good place, someone had done this. "He, he's gone" I said stating the obvious. "I'll avenge you" I softly whispered.

I turned around "Tony?" I said he had his blaster raised towards the shadowy area. "S-someone's here" he told me. "W-what do you m-" I was cut short by someone grabbing my arm and stabbing something into my neck, a needle, I became drowsy before I could scream I blacked out.

... Sheild agents? They were compromised by hydra long ago, but Nick still held a small force of well trusted employees, but he didn't know he had placed his trust in the wrong ones.

I remember it well that horrible day.

"Take her back, I'll end him" Pierce ordered. Bucky turned around "I'll deal with this" he whispered. "No I will " I growled and with that I pulled away from his and grabbed the gun, I shot Peirce as he shot at me, bang bang, thud.

I knew it I had just killed a man, but that overwhelming guilty pain wasn't the only kind of pain.

But then Tony brought sheild agents in to check he was realy gone, realy dead. Mistake.

I awaken in a chair, the walls around me are a dark greys but there are several bars around as if in a jail cell. The chair was uncomfortable and my arms were strapped tightly to it. Around four men wearing lab oates walked around some stopping to check my vitals or inject me with something, till the door opened and my eyes widened.

"Miss me?" He chuckled. "You son of a cow" I growled. "You realy think I could die that easily, look I don't have alot of time for this I just thought I would get a rise out of you before theres no you to get a rise out of" he teased. "What, you going to kill me?" I asked. He chuckled "No, I'm going to brainwash you into out own personal little assasin" he smirked before walking away "Screw you Alexander Pierce" I yelled but he didn't turn. "Okay, I think I've got the words ready" one scientist called. The words, to brainwash me. He came over to me as I freaked out thrashing around "Dark, lake, ending, forgiveness, killer..." i went blank.

5 months later

"Rhodey you spotted him?" I aked Rhodes through the earpiece. "Yeah he's South East of 3rd street, attacking some civilians" Rhodey told me and with that we both zipped down towards. "Oh, wait its a woman" Rhodey corrected. "We've been chasing her for three weeks and now we know it's a girl" I sighed. This girl had black scorched around her freakishly blue yet also black eyes, her hair was tight and she wore all black, including gloves. "Hey miss hello" I said to her and she spun round a dark mask covering her face.