Chapter 165

Y/ns pov

We landed a field nearby my apartment and I went towards there. They were gonna check up on me but Loki insisted staying with me, I didn't have the energy to refuse so I walked into my apartment with him. It was chilly and lifeless. Loki went to shut the windows and I sat on the Sofa until he sat beside me. "You need anything" he asked and I shook my head replying with "Just stay with me" I told him. "Of course" he chimed and I smiled. I lay my head against his arm staring into nothingness the silence nice until I finnaly closed my eyes.

I grabbed the guy holding him up by the neck until it burned blue and burned to a crisp and I let go he was dead with the other corpses beside him. I shot a man at the end of the hall trying to run away.

Lokis pov

I awoke my head had been resting on the already asleep Y/n. She was squirming around until she was murmuring in fear and pain, my name tears falling down her face as she did. "Y/n, darling" I spoke said shaking her shoulders a little before her eyes sprung open wide, dear and horror etched upon them and she quickly wrapped her arms round me in a hug, letting out soft sobs into my shoulder. I stroked her hair. "It's ok" I assured her. "A nightmare?" I asked and she nodded. I shushed her a little before saying "Go back to sleep I'm here, you'll be ok" I told her and she did so.

Y/ns pov

I awoke and found my head still buried in Lokis shoulder. I pulled myself away and saw him awake there he smiled at me. "Sorry for last night" I told him. "It was not your fault, what happened to you was a traumatic event, I can't begin to imagine what you went through, so having a nightmare is what will probaly happen" he said and I nodded. "I would offer you breakfast but I haven't realy been here to buy food" I told him. "We should go out and eat then, on me" he chuckled and I smiled.

Soon we were sat toghther on two stools at a counter, me eating pancakes and Loki a fry up with coffee "Never would of seen you as being a diner type of guy" I said to him. He chuckled "I grew fond of them a month back" he told me and I nodded. "I found my phone" I told him pulling it from my pocket and placing it on the counter. "I want to call Tony and tell him I'm sorry for what i did but I feel like he might not want to here it" I told him. "No harm in trying" he suggested and I nodded. "I'll go outside to call" I told him and then stood up. I felt dizzy and my stomach wound stung and I nearly fell Loki catching me.