Chapter 126

Y/ns pov

I got of the jet and was trying to get hold of what was happeing, then I saw a drone, I chased after it and watched as it went into the home of the queen's jewels and followed, it was looking for something, I watched slowly from afar as is cut through a door. As soon as it had finished I threw fire at it and it flew through. I hit it and it swung around fizzing and then it slowly fell and stopped with a thump. I walked through the crack to examine it and looked at my right, I raised a eyebrow "Mj?" I said. "Y/n?" Happy then said from my left suprised. I turned "Happy, Ned?". "Flash" said none other then flash Thompson. I sighed.

"I thought you were dead" Happy exclaimed. "I thought you were Alex" Ned then said. I smirked remembering how I had infiltrated there school, pretending to be a girl named Alex. "Was dead, got slapped my Wanda, anyway" I smiled. "I'll see you soon, toodaloo" I told them and ran out.

I went towards the bridge and like Peter would do crawled silently ontop. I got it so I was just above beck and peter and lay there, chin resting on my hands as I watched as Peter stopped a bullet, took the glasses and stopped the drones, Tony then landed as the drones dissapeared. "It's done" Peter said,blood covering his face. "Good" he said his voice caught in his throat, holding back tears. "Im so sorry" Peter whispered as the two looked at Beck. "It was him, not us, I just can't believe she's gone" he said softly. I popped my head through the gap, looking at there backs. I decided to put on a very posh Britain accent and say "Now off we pop for some tea and crumpets, ooh what about a scone".

They turned around fast, fists raised and then relaxed. "Y/n.... " Tony said his voice trailing off. "Not dead, yaay" I said. He pulled me into a hug that made me loose my balance and fall to the floor or the bridge, I stood up again and smiled, hugging him. "How?" He asked as we still stood there in each others embrace. "Baciacly got brought back from the afterlife with a slap, long story" I smiled. "I just realy thought I lost you, also your outfit, what happened... " he asked. I laughed "You won't get rid of me that easily, and I guess this is after effects" I told him. I then looked to Peter, "Y/n....." he said softly. I pulled him into a embrace and whispered in his ear "We can talk about it later ok, for now let's just be happy you did it, now go to Mj" I told him. He nodded and went.

"Hey why your here, what the hell was in that cure?" I asked. "What do you mean?" Tony asked. "Well it did something to me. "