Chapter 20

Natashas pov

I was going as fast I could but I could tell y/n had lost alot of blood, I made sure she hold the wound properly as sped past buildings that became blurs. I heard her chuckle softly then she croaked "Nat I swear Tony's going to kill you and I realy hope I'm there to see that" she joked. I was silent, I couldn't reply she was covering her pain in humour.

Finnaly we were at the tower and I ran to her door and swing it open I pulled her into my arms and ran into the lift. I then yelled at jarvis inside the lift to alert Bruce that he's going to have to remove a bullet.

Y/ns pov

Natasha holding me and being so strong and brave put a new idea into fenimine but now wasn't the time to bring that up, the elevator dinged open and she ran with me into Bruce's lab. He was getting prepared and had a chair set out. From the shock on his face I think he throught it was Nat. Nat put me in the chair and I leant against the back of it. "You've lost alot of blood so I'm not going to be able to drug you up in time, your just going to have to feel this" Bruce told me and then the doors swung open.

Tony's pov

A few minutes ago just like I asked Jarvis let me know that y/n had returned, what he forgot to mention is what state she was in, so when I walked into Bruce's lab where Jarvis told me she was, suprise overcame me when I saw her, she was as pale as a ghoust and breathing heavily, I then saw her move her hand so Bruce could see something and it was stained red with her blood, I baciacly ran over to see she had been shot.

Before I could do anything or say anything Bruce had said "Your not going to lean back like that, lean forward or the bullet could go depper" he told her. She did so but in secounds I could see she was going to fall forwards, I went over quickly infront of her while Bruce was on the left, I let her fall into my chest and her head rest on my shoulder.

Bruce took teasers out and without warning put it insed the wound. She screamed like Helland wrapped her arms around me squeaking me tight to control the pain, Bruce finnaly removed the bullet but that just let the bleeding go on further. Her breathing slowed and I could see her eyes were closed. "Y/n, hey what blood type are you" Bruce asked. "Red" she mumbled. "Jarvis look at her files" I yelled. "Y/n Carter is type A" he told us. "Ok Nat I'm going to stitch this up and your gonna have to run to the hospital like hell" Bruce said. But I shook my head "That'll take too long, take my blood I'm type A" I told him and he nodded.

As Bruce stitched up y/n who helped in pain at times letting us know she was still awake, Natasha put my blood into a bag which after Bruce had finished put in y/n. We layed her in a bed as Bruce bandaged her up, she managed to stay awake through the pain. Finnaly it was done and the blood was going in her and I said "You can sleep now, you'll wake up"  and she nodded and smiled at us. "Thank you" she mouthed.

Little notice: Hey you may of seen that it's been updated that is because if added pictures of what I think y/n would sort of look like at this time, I'll be posting about this fanfic on my tik tok @edits_and_all_1 so if you want check it out!