Chapter 148

Y/ns pov

I turned around a bit suprised by his sudden appearance from no where. I sighed "I wanted to talk to you" I told him. "Realy, is that right after that's all I wanted to do as I've been going through the worst months of my life" he shouted. I stood on the ledge staring at him "And I'm sorry, you had Tony, happy, your aunt and freinds, I didn't think you needed me" I told him. "Yeah you didn't think that until I came and told you I needed you, and you pushed me away" he shouted. "I pushed you away because you were in a dark place, and at the same time are freindship was in a dark place, it wouldn't of done any better" I told him.

He threw his arms up by his sides "Ok, well I'm here now, why do you want to talk!" he shouted yet again. "You know what, I'm sorry your life is sucky, I'm sorry Beck told the world your identity and that you were killing him, but I heard from the news Stark has been able to get footage and just needs to enhance it to get the proof" I shouted. "Y/n I don't care about that, I cared about you as my freind!" he roared coming close to me so that I took a step closer to the edge. "I don't know why I called, I guess I decided I've lost to much and I didn't want to lose you" I said bowing my head a little. "It's to late for that" he told me. He sprung a piece of his web out and swang away, hitting my shoulder that I slipped from the roof, I fell but I didn't care for a few secounds before finnaly I teleported to the bottom of the busy street, no one noticed.

I started walking, tears falling down my face as I did and sobs fell through me. I felt so empty, I had no meaning, every week I went to therapy, every month or two Sword would call me into do a task. Other then that I had nothing, I was no longer the hero, the one who went to stop the killer robots, stopped Alexander peirce, fought Thanos. I was now the depressed x-killer, the one who was beaten nearly to death by her adoptive father. I wanted to go back.

Back, back, Holy....

I found one of the avengers spare storage bunkers where it was being kept, I found my suit and placed it on, meeting hank pym and having a fifty minute conversation on how I needed pym particles and that I was not a psycho. Avoided Scott when he walked in sprinting past him. But now I was at the time machine, it fired up and I went in going through time and finnaly I shot up, "What the" said a woman. "Peggy" I said. "Y/n?" Steve spoke walking in. "Well this is a long story... " I sighed.