Chapter 145

Y/ns pov

I sat handcuffed to a table and tried not to hide my smile as a lday announced that Secretary Ross had become to ill and my case had been taken over by a higher authority then the goverment. A different lady walked in she had curly black hair and which shook as she walked in a little smile on her face. "Always getting into trouble" she smiled. I smirked "Im suprised your not Monica".

"I'm keeping out of all the bad stuff, have to now being in charge of sword" she told me. I nodded and then she sat opposite me. "So why did you hand yourself in, it will look better on your file" she asked me. "Tired of running, I know I have to face this" I replied back. "Now the people you killed, why did you do that" she asked. "I was forced by Sharon carter" I replied. A suprised look confronted her face. "Your aunt?" she asked. I nodded "She forced me to kill people for her organisation, she had been the only person I could go to after we lost to Thanos I had no one left".

After awhile she left to go talk it all over with some of her colleagues. A guard then walked in announcing I had a visitor. Bucky walked in. "What part of go get Sam out of the ditch he ended up in didn't you hear" I asked him. He sat down. "Gave him a call he's just with his family, so is Tony and I made sure Loki went to Thor. Now I'm making sure your ok" he said. "Thanks I guess, I'm good a freind is in charge of my case so whatever happeneds I think it would be better then the worse" I told him.

He sighed "Your freinds Monica, I talked to her and gave her the idea of what I got given for what I did" he told me. I looked at him confused "Wait what did you get?" I asked. "Therapy" he said quickly. I snorted laughing. "I don't need therapy" I told him. "You can't go once and think your set" he told me. "I've never been" I then stated. "Wait realy, not after your parents death, ultron kidnapping you, the mind control, nearly dying on Sokovia, after watching a gun get pointed at your adopted father's head, then there's the betrayals you've been through, and even more none of that made you think about going to therapy" he asked. "No, but anyway how do you know all of this, especially the ultron things" I asked. "When Steve me and Sam went on the run before the big fight Steve would tell me about you, how he hated that he hurted you and how much you had been through" he told me.

I smiled a little and then the door opened, the guard brought Bucky out and then Monica walked in "A decision has been made for your crimes".