Chapter 22

Narration

Sirens rang around the streets near the school that had become crowded. The children were immediately evacuated but Bruce made a call, he had to let them know.

Tony's pov

My phone rang at it was Bruce I picked it up confused, he was meant to be at the school, "Tony I don't have a clue what's happened properly but y/n was drugged and so were a bunch of kids and some kid said she tried to kill her and she said she was an
avenger and the schools on fire" he said quickly, confusing me a little "What! Where is she?" I yelled back into the phone. "Tony she was in the room, I think she's what set this place on fire" he replied, it was silent.

Y/ns pov

The world was dizzy and didn't make sense but I knew I had done something, what was it, oh yeah I had gone kaboom, thst was fun. My head kinda hurts though so I feel like taking a nap but Jodie wants me I think. I crawl around the room to find her under a piece of the roof, her eyes are closed, I pulled it away from here and pull her up so she's sitting "Wake upppppp, come on this is your faulttt" I sang, but her eyes were closed still, I slapped her face hard and she jerked awake, I giggled but she began to cry and point at her leg, a piece of wood was in it, I pulled it out. "Not die time now" I told her and picked her up in my arms, I tried to stand but couldn't, I giggled. "You can do it, go" I told her, she stood up wobbly. I looked at her and smiled "Sorry" I told her and she nodded and limped out.

Tony's pov

I came in the ironman suit to see the school ablaze and then from the front a girl limped out, I flew down to her "You were the one with y/n, where is she?" I asked. The girl shook her head "She can't walk, she told me to go, I'm so sorry" she cried and secounds later I zoomed in the suit into the school into the burning part.

There was fire everywhere but finnaly I found a open door, I went through it and was met with alot of smoke, then giggles, soft giggles, I ran to find the source of the sound was    y/n. She was in a corner, I quickly scooped her into my arms before she coughed and said "I'm gonna die now, you know I could of in there but now your gonna kill me for being stupid, y/n alive since birth till now" she laughed, I flew her out until we were at the opposite, untouched by the fire side of the school, I placed her down but she fell and finnaly I could see her properly, blood dripped from her head and her lip was busted, her arms were burnt up and her left leg bone stuck out and below thst her ankle was in a weird position, she looked and was this too and laughed at the bone, she touched it and then tears hell from her face "It hurts, it hurts, it all hurts what I did, I'm sorry tin man, I'm sorry I'm a bad person, and I've ruined everything" she cried. I got out the suit and pulled her into my arms and into a hug, she cried in my shoulder "I'm so sorry real tin man".