Chapter 37

Most were on the hellicarriers when Ultron came from above in a jet and shot down at the people, then I saw it Clint held a boy in his arms, Clint swung himself round, no, no, no. Clint had a family, he was not going to die. I ran over as fast as I could to go infront of him, I shut my eyes tight. I felt a bullet peirce my skin but it was only one. I opened my eyes ignoring the agony in my stomach. There was a car infront of us, we turned to see Pietro, several bullets were in him but he still stood, he looked at Clint and delivered one last jokey line "You didnt see that coming" and with that he fell and took his final breath.

We could here Wandas scream for afar. "Take them" I told him Clint geustering to the boy and Pietro and he nodded. I ran to the core, it was unprotected. Ultron had been taken down and from afar I watched as Wanda pulled his metal heart from his chest. I turned my earpiece back on. "Im heading to the core" Thor told us.

I began to make my way over to a hellicarrier but I stopped as I began to cough up blood, I then remembered the bullet. The searing pain had never left but I had been blocking it out. "Ultron is gone, all the bots" I heard vision confirm. I fell to the grown and there I saw the last hellicarrier dissapear, the air was thin and I couldnt get out a word. I put my fingers into my stomach and pulled out the bullet just as Tony said "Now" and with that thor hit the core. The place exploded.

I was flung high in the air with a force and began to fall down. Sokovia was gone. "Y/n, I'm ok, are you?" Tony said through the earpiece. I used a weak and shaky hand to reach to the earpiece and press a button "In, I'm in a bit of a pickle, that- that I dont think I'll be able to get out of" I told him. "What? Where are you? " He asked. "I-, I was on Sokovia, I couldn't get off in time" I told him. I was getting close to the water. "I'll find you" Tony told himself. "I love you Dad" I told him before my finger let go of the earpiece and I hit the water then a piece off rubble hit me.

Tony's pov

I had spotted her, just before she had hit the water, she looked pale and blood splattered her face. I dived into the water and found her, she was unconscious but still breathing. I flew up and held her close. Then I saw it she was shot, I needed to get her to the hellicarrier fast so that someone could help her, I was not going to lose her, Y/n was not going to die.