Chapter 156

Y/ns pov

As soon as I was in the apartment I began to pack my stuff into a suitcase. "Where are you gonna go?" Monica asked. "I have my own spare apartment, I'll just go there" I told her.

It was silent from there, I packed away all my clothes and then went from each room grabbing my items before I was done. I began to go to my apartment with Monica besides me.

My apartment was in New York so it was not to far and when I got there I sighed. "I'll, um message the others the new address to come to when it's there shift" she told me. I nodded. I had dealt with this quickly, no tears nothing. Thats because if I let it over take me I could have a episode again, just like with Loki. And that was not me at my worst. But now all I had to feel nothing, let the emptyness swallow me whole.

Monica's pov

I opened the door and Loki was there. "What's with the sudden change of place?" He asked walking in. "Not my story to tell" I sighed to him. "Where's Y/n?" He asked but his answer was given when a sudden blare of music burst from a room. "If I was you just give her some space" I told him and then left.

Lokis pov

I sat on the couch as the music blared 🎶We were running out through the storm through the dark🎶. An hour and she still hasn't left the room, I gave up and went over and opened the door. She lay in her bed above the covers staring blankly at the ceiling. "Y/n? " I said walking in. She looked at me and made a hmm sound. "Whats- What's wrong?" I asked her. She completely ignored the question and said "When I, I left you did it feel like your heart was torn out and stabbed a million times" she asked. I thought for a secound "Um... Yes" I told her. "I am so sorry I put you through that, I'm a horrible person" she said. "No your not" I told her sitting at the edge of her bed, she sat up and gave me a weak smile. "That's a lie, but thanks I guess" she said. "No problem, now if you don't mind me asking now that we're talking, what seems to be the matter? ". She sighed "It doesn't matter" she told me. I raised an eyebrow "I'd it's working you up so much I think it does".

She bowed her head "I was with Monica and we were at a Cafe and a waitress said to go round the back and I did and I-I found Barnes kissing another girl" she softly said bearly a whisper before she faceplanted her face into her knees, I rubbed her back, assuring her that he was horrible for doing that, she let herself look at me and gave a smile.