Chapter 25

Y/ns pov

Secretary Ross's face fell into a grimace. "Nicholas" he said. "Ross, I'm here to get Y/n" he told him. Ross's eyebrows knitted toghther then said "What, no she's here for investigation?". Fury then past Ross a file "Sheild has all control of her, the government know that, well the men higher then you" he commented. He flipped through the file then handed it back he then said to Fury "She should be killed for what she has done". A angry expression went on Nicks face "She's a child, and if you would think about killing a child your seirously messed up" he told Ross.

I had my cuffs undone and I limped with Nick to the elevator, my leg screaming in pain as I bit back tears. I held onto the bar in the elevator for support as Fury said "That can't happen again, your let off with the whole being drugged and all but if it happens without that, the consequences would be out of my reach". I sighed and nodded

Fury drived me back but he was in a rush so I went inside myself, well tried to, I had been walking on a leg thst was in umberable pain, as soon as I got into the elevator I slumped down next to the wall and tried to calm my rattled breathes, tears stung my eyes, pain and fear.

When the elevator opened I stood up and limped through towards my room. When I passed the main room I heard a unison of people say my name in confusing, good enough I got in my room quickly enough to lock the door then collapse, on my bed, I stared at the ceiling biting back tears and then heard a knock on the door which became louderzthen it was as if two people were knocking "Jarvis play my playist, full volume" I told the Ai and he did, it was head banging loud and drowned out the people at my door, I began to weep knowing they wouldn't be able to here.

🎶Your gone gone gone away I watched you dissapear🎶

Tears fell from my face and I screamed into my pillow, I was a huge disappointment to all of them, I knew it. I screwed it all up. I had been in that place a day, I slept for 14 hours, fourteen hours that they had to realise it.

The song changed

🎶If I was dying on my knees would you be one to save me please🎶

The door bursted open off its hinges. I looked to see, Tony had his repulsor hand on, Nat beside him and behind him the others, even loki. Tony ordered Jarvis to turn of my songs. I sighed and wiped away the tears as best I could "You ok Kid" he asked. "Im fine, I'm sorry" I mumbled. "It's not your fault, look just come in the main room, we can talk well atleast you can socialise not be here alone" Steve spoke up. I looked at them all and then I focused on Loki "You would look cool with eyeliner, see socialized". "Maybe you could put it on me" Loki said. Suprise came at everyone, even me but I agreed.

Everyone left knowing I atleast had someone with me, even if it was loki. I got out a makeup bag and sat crossed legged on my bed and he copied, I applied it as he began to talk "Let me guess, you feel like a dissapointment, the defective one, uncabale of ever being truly happy" he said. I stopped and then nodded, he laughed a little "We are more alike then you realise Starkling" he told me. "Starkling?" I questioned as I finished the eyeliner. "Your a mini stark he's like a father to you, so your Starkling" he smirked and I rolled my eyes.