Chapter 182

Y/ns pov

I was meeting Loki in new Asgard and when I arrived my nerves were aflame, he would be one of the only ones here who remembered me, the Asgardians and Val would know me but Thor who was away wouldn't. I walked in his home and he peaked around a doorframe, he gave me a grin upon seeing me and pulled me into a hug. "How was seeing Stark" he asked. "I may or may not have done something" I said not answering his question. "What did you do?" He asked, he seemed to be well aware of what I was capable off so his reaction would most likely be calm, so I explained. "You lost Tony, so spiderman could have him" he repeated, I nodded. "Are you ok?" He asked the worry now coming to him. "Ive hung up my cape, so I wasn't going to see many of them again and maybe it will be better this way" I said.

Loki's pov

Y/n seemed to be handling it surprisingly well. I know she was selfless but not this much. But my plan seemed to need to wait a bit, just some time for her to adjust. I had gone to buy some food as I thought about my previous plan, opening and closing the black box with the jeweled ring inside, if I asked would she said yes, would she marry me? I arrived back, it was late and when I walked in I saw Y/n looking at her phone, she looked up a tear falling from her face. "I did this for Peter, and it's going to make his life so much better but I just can't stop thinking about who I lost" she said. I went and wrapped my arm around her, I needed to fix this

Three months later

Stevens pov

"Ok I'll do it" I sighed looking at Loki, never liked the guy, never will. I went down to cast the spell, the two random names meaning nothing to me, until it was over. "You are definitely going to be thanked" I chuckled to him now remembering the person. "The other name, who was it?" I asked. "A random guy, old man, no friends, I thought it wouldn't affect anyone badly, took me awhile to figure it all out" he replied.

Lokis pov

My phone rang as I was leaving and I picked it up. After hearing alot of rambling from Tony Stark "Now Stark, in all due time you will know or all, I'll be visiting you shortly I just have to do something first" I said and hung up. I got back to New Asgard and I knew that Y/n wouldn't know what had happened, she had managed to set her phone on fire. I got home and found she was making food, it was something that made me both happy and disturbed. Her food was inedible but she always tried her best.

"Can you take a walk with me?" I asked outstretching my hand to her, she took it leaving the food. I began to walk down the deserted beach in silence and then I let go of her hand and she turned as she watched me pull out the box and go onto one knee, I opened it a smile on my face "Y/n Stark, I never thought of finding love, until I found you and I want to spend my life with you, will you marry me?"

....

"Yes"