Chapter 26

Y/ns pov

We sat on my bed and talked, we were similar and then he said something interesting "There's a asgardian ball tonight, I've been aloud back home and well Thor and I were planning on inviting everyone on my mother's request" he told me. Then I remerbered "I can't dance with my leg" I told him. He chuckled "Every time we won a fight a ball would be held for the warriors, they would usualy be injured but my mother was raised by witches and she could do a spell to make of the injures go for the evening, making them free and at ease to celebrate, she could do that for you" he explained, I agreed.

Tony's pov

We were going to asgard, Thor had found out Loki and y/n had already left to go there, I hadn't been able to talk to her, but atleast she was going to this.

Y/ns pov

As the two of us landed, I was greeted by a man, who I found out was named Heimdall, he was the gatekeeper, I looked around, it was beautiful, gold shone all around and a rainbow bridge led the way to a towering Palace. We walked there, I had my crutches with me and after we went pass the guards we were met with Odin, he sat on a throne while Frigga stood next to him. Loki introduced me and then Me, him and Frigga left Odin alone.

"I have heard alot about you from Thor and your as pretty as he's told me" Frigga told me, I thanked her and said how beautiful she was, it was true she also was so elegant and graceful it was amazing. She led me to a spare room and there she did a spell, I stood up and the pain was all gone, I thanked her and she smiled and told me she'll send in some servants with some traditional asgardian dresses for the ball. I took of my bandage while Loki stood in the room. "Starkling, am I right to say that your related to Rogers" Loki asked as we stood in silence, I nodded "He's a great grandfather I guess" I told him. Loki nodded "So if Stark was your father that would mean Rogers would be his grandfather" he asked. I laughed at the thought and nodded. The doors then opened and in walked in servants with beautiful outfits.

Tony's pov

I stood in the ballroom, it was quite busy, I wore a suit and so did the others which meant we could spot each other easily amongst the asgardian clothes. Y/n was going to be wearing a asgardian dress Thor had told me, so I couldn't spot her, until I saw loki, in something of his style then I looked and saw her, she wore something unfamiliar it was a price of cloth that slung across her shoulder it was black and underneath she wore a golden dress, it was beautiful and fell to her feet, her h/c had been tied up into a bun but with half down so that her hair now cut off around her chin.

She looked at me and I smiled, she gave me a little smile and she walked over with Loki following. "Hey" I said and I gave her a hug, a little way of saying it was all ok. "I'll be back Starkling" Loki said and walked away. "Starkling?" I asked and she laughed a little "He made up a little nickname it's nothing" she explained, but it meant something to me.