Chapter 76

Y/ns pov

How? That was the first thought that ran through my head, I could feel myself shaking as I turned to make sure this was true, it was. Clint was alive. He looked as shocked as me. "I thought you were dead" his voice said softly. I nodded "I thought you were dead too" I cried. Nat who was beside Clint looked utterly confused "What do you mean you thought each other were dead?" she asked. Time to come clean. "I asked Clint to shoot me three years back and he did but then he was shot when he did that" I told her quickly. "Still have the scars to prove it" he said and pulled his shirt up a bit and showed two scars on the side of his stomach.

"Same" I replied and pulled my shirt up a bit too and showed a scar above my torso. We laughed. Nat looked totally freaked out on how we were so chill about this "Why did you ask Clint to shoot you and also why didn't you tell me you thought he was dead? " she asked. "I needed to die to get out of the place if been for five years so asked him to kill me, he failed shame and I didn't tell you because I know I didn't want to hurt that assassin heart anymore" I told her and then walked away but not far anoth not to here from Clint "That seemed both sweet and cruel".

The next morning I felt in a bit of a better mood I wore a red tank top. On my way to breakfast I had seen that Tony and banner were doing realy good on the time machine. I went to the kitchen and found Clint eating breakfast and Loki drinking Coffee."Who was that guy you were with at the meeting thing the one you were hooked arms with?" Clint ended with a little smirk and this caught both Loki and also Tony's attention who must of been near and peaked his head around the door until I roll him to go away. "He was my boyfriend" I told him. I heard Loki spit out his coffee and Tony walked back in "Boyfriend you shouldn't have just anyone as your boyfriend whatever your talking about" he said quickly I flipped him off which made him actualy leave.

"It was a forced thing by the people I worked with to get intel on him, the dude tried to kill me after you shot me" I told him. "Jeez what's his name?" He asked. "Kevin" I replied quickly. "Kevin like dead Kevin" Loki said quickly. "How do you know Kevin? did you stalk her? that's not good boyfriend material" Clint said and I couldnt help letting out a laugh. "He wishes, anyway he only knows Kevin cause he met him yesterday" I told him. "But I thought Kevin was dead" Clint said. I nodded "Yep he is killed him myself" I said and then Thor walked in. Thor was very out of shape and at this current moment very drunk. "Y/n look how skinny you are baciacly bone put some on ayy" he joked. I let my hands cross toghther and hide my stomach. I then felt a tingling sensation and saw Loki had used his magic to put a jumper on me, I could help but give him a small smile before leaving.