Chapter 40

Y/ns pov

The tape was taken of my face and before he could say a word I spat at him. Then a grin came to my face "Im happy to see that ugly face of yours" I told him. He gave me a slight glare before saying "Nice to see you to, Carter or should I call you stark" he asked. "I don't care but I know what I should call you, a piece of - " I was stopped by his fist colliding with my face, I felt tears prickle my eyes and anger boil up in me.

"Your not here to call me names, your here to replace the winter soilder" he told me. I froze remembering the nickname "Bucky, of course he ran away from HYDRA, you ro realise I will just do the same" I told him. A smirk appeared and his piercing eyes had also shown that he was smug and then he replied "Not if you don't remember who you are". I knew his plan, he was going to brainwash me, just like he had done to Bucky, Steve's best freind. Steve had told me all about him and that he was still alive.

That was not about to happen to me, I was not going to let it.

I let myself fall back onto the floor, still tied up with tape on my legs and arms. This was going to hurt. Rumlow came to pick me up and put me in a standing position and thst meant he had to come infront of me, so I swung my arms from behind my back infront of me and over his head, I used his head to brake the tape on my arms, that hurt like hell as I was not double jointed and I heard my arms click, so they were definitely not ok. I had a secound to look down to see they were at wonkey angles, dislocated.

The pain didn't stop there. I had knocked out Rumlow by doing that but there was still three others and Pierce, plus my legs were still toghther. Legs out, arms out. Damn it, it was in for the head. One came at me and punched me hard in the face, my nose began to Bleed. I was punched alot, I had began bloody all over until finnaly I was able to headbutt one. Bad bad idea, yes it worked but my head throbbed.

I went for Pierce but all that ended with was one of the men walking away with him while I was left with the last, I had to headbutt him also which made my head throbb more, but that was all the men down. I used the arm that hurt the least to undo the tape on my legs and walk away, yeah I needed someone to pop my arm back to normal.

I just wish that hadn't been Tony. I was walking, well more like swaying through the streets when he found me.