Chapter 120

Peters pov

I stirred awake at the sound of muffled talk "He got a divorce, after that, no that was such a minor thing" I heard Y/ns muffled voice say. "I know right, he got a bit depressed after that, didn't come to work for awhile, but now he's back and so we're back in here" replied a voice I did not recognise. I finnaly opened my eyes and saw Y/n, she was laying on the ground face up in a conversation with three men who all wore ornate shirts and had facepaint on there face. Y/n also wore one and I saw one laying against me. "Sup parker" she said. I looked down at her confused "What are you doing down there?" I asked. The man beside me then said "she fell and went flop on the floor and couldn't get back up again". "No, I just enjoy it down here" she replied.

Y/ns pov

"Where are we?" Peter asked. "Some holding facility, also the guard dude took your suit" I replied. He sighed. "So what now?" I asked. "I'll, I'll get a phone and call happy he can pick us up" he said and I nodded, "Nice meeting you guys, Vaarwel (Bye) " I said to the three as Peter broke of the lock and opened the cell door, he walked through and I tried to push myself of the ground but it was to painful. I flopped back down. Peter turned around and saw me struggling, I smiled "You go on, I kind of like it here, you know, I'll find my own way" I told him but he ignored and came over and scooped me into his arms and began to limp. "Peter, your also hurt, leave me here" I told him, but he shook his head and carried on walking, stubborn.

We got to town and after Peter borrowed a phone to call Happy we headed towards a flower feild. A jet soon landed and in relief Happy came out "Peter, Y/n? " He said suprised. "Wait stay there, tell me something only you would know" Peter ordered. "Um, you made those video diary things and I could tell by the price at the front desk it was a adult film" he began. "That's enough ok" Peter said and I laughed. Peter came over with me still in his arms. "Good to see you Hap" I smiled. "What the hell happened to you two? " He asked.

Soon I found myself in the comfort of a soft chair while Peter told the story of what had been happeing while happy removed glass from his back. "Wait you two got hit by a train!" he almost yelled. "Yeah you should try it" I joked. I then saw Peter, tears sting his eyes "Peter what's wrong" I asked. "It was just the illusion it kind of got to me" he declared. "It wasn't real" I reassured him. "But it was, it was Tony, he was dead and and" he froze looking at my suprised expression. "Oh my god, you two don't know".