Chapter 63

Y/n's pov

In the end the choice was made and we set course to titan the planet where thanos was going to be, I needed to rest so I found a sort of looking seat and sat in there soon drifting off to sleep.

Crash

I awoke with a thud as I fell of the chair, they had managed to crash the ship of course. I sighed pretty annoyed that I had been awoken from my nap but then some sort of ball came rolling in and then it exploded, a sort of grenade. It went to chaos from there. Someone ran in yelling Thanos and threw a knife which strange blocked. It fell into a big fight until one man had a gun at Peters head, a bug girl was webbed up by Peter, Tony had a blaster at another's face and me and Strange were looking at it all.

The one with Peter in head lock began "Ok everyone stay where you are chill the f out I'm going to ask you this one time Where is gamora?" He asked. Tony then replied "I'll do you one better, who's gamora? ". After that the one which Tony had a blaster to replied "I'll do you one better why is gamora?". The one who started then said "Tell me where the girl is or I swear to you I'm going to french fry this little freak"

"You blast my guy ill blast him"

"Do it quill I can take it"

"No he can't take it"

"It's right you cant"

"Your not gonna tell me well I guess I'll just have to beat out of all four of you and then thanos myself starting with you"

"Thanos, let me ask you this one time what master do you serve"

"What master do I serve what am I meant to say Jesus"

"Your from earth"

"I'm not from earth I'm from missouri"

"That's on earth dipshit what are you hassling us for"

"So your not with Thanos"

"With Thanos, no I'm here to kill thanos wait who are you "

"Were the avengers man"

"Your the ones thor and loki told us about"

"Wait loki?" i finnaly spoke up, I had just been listening. "Wait where is he?" The bug lady asked. The one under Tony's blaster then replied "His cape got caught in the ship door I just left him there". The blasters and guns were gone knowing that we were all on the same side, I ran out of the ship not believing what I had heard until I saw it with my eyes, loki was trying to pull his Cape out of the ship door, he had just done it when I had gotten there and flung my arms around him. "Starkling?" He said confused. "I thought you were dead" I cried. I could feel his smile against my shoulder as he hugged back. "I guess you've seen Bruce, no it was an illosion" he told me, "That's good".