Chapter 73

Y/ns pov

The car ride to the person with the so called bigger brain then Tony's was silent maybe a few mumbles from Steve and Nat in the front but it was silent other then that. I felt kind of at peace, they wouldn't be able to find me now, I think I was finnaly free. But not properly one thing still hung deep in my conscious, Clint. I think he is dead and I could never tell Nat I was so horrible to her and if she found out her best freinds death was on my hands I could lose everyone and land back with nothing and I would probably end up with the ones I've been with for the past five years.

We went to a restaurant and exhaust came over me I hadn't had proper sleep in awhile and soon I found myself lying my head into my folded arms on the table and then falling asleep.

Nats pov

"She looks so peaceful" I said softly. The two nodded. "Where do you think she was?" Steve asked. I shook my head "I don't know but it scares the crap out of her". I could tell this because how she acted talking about it, is how I act about the thought of the red room. I was happy to definitely be sure she hadn't been there.

Y/ns pov

A large thud of the table jerked me awake and I saw large bowls on the table, I yawned a little and saw Scott across from me looking up at something totally amazed "How?" He said and someone explained something as I yawned again then I heard the person talk. "You look tired" they sadi and I knew they were talking to me so I looked at then I clicked in. "Bruce!? " I said suprised and alarmed, it was the hulk, but it was also Bruce now wearing glasses, clothes and had Bruce's hair also was smaller. He chuckled reausuring me that this was all normal. "Good to see you kid, or I don't think I can call you that now twenty two" he smiled. I rolled my eyes jokingly.

Bruce went on to talk about the theories of the time traveling and then said that he was in.

I soon found myself at the compound, they had fired up the quantum machine thing in the van I just sat ontop of it looking below, Scott shrank and went in he came back as a teen it was freaky, I jumped down totally confused but Bruce put him back in, he came back as a old man, then a baby and then Bruce brought him back while cutting the power and he was normal I sighed in relief. "Someone peed my suit, but I don't know if was baby me or old me, or just me me" Scott said and I laughed. "Time travel" Bruce said as he raised his arms out, I went outside and steve followed.