Chapter 180

Y/ns pov

Tony stopped the Jet at new Asgard to let me, Thor and Loki get off. Loki carried me due to my still unmovable legs and carried me to his home while Thor decided to go to his.

He sat me down on his couch and told me he would go and get his medical kit to sew up my wounds. While he went to retrieve this I pulled out my phone and called Peters new number he had given me. "Hey Pete, I have an idea I'm in New Asgard right now but when I get back to New York I'll come to you, but I think I've got a way to help you back into your old life a bit" I told him, he was glad I told him this and said he'd see me soon.

Loki came back in and undid the first bandage. "Do you think they'll come back for me?" I asked. "Possibly, but it might be harder for them to find you, we only found you from your phone signal" he told me. "Yeah" I sighed. He carried on sewing up each wound and then he finished. I sighed and then it hit me. "Loki, they can already find me" I told him. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"When I was with Sharon last time she put a tracker in my arm in a place very difficult to remove, I only got free when I went to Tony again and he got it out, they put a new one in" I told him. And I checked, even though I had already been told. A new plaster layed on my arm and I peeled it off, a wound lay just on top of there the old scar had been, stitched up. "I think we have to go to him" Loki said. "We can't go to him, he'll be going home, last time it was ok Sharon hadn't realised I'd gone AWAL yet, but they know I'm gone, they could hurt his family" I told him. He pulled out his phone and while looking for Tony's number he said "Then he'll have to come back here".

A while later he came and with the right tools removed the chip again. I thanked him and before leaving he said "We were cut short last time would you like to come over this Sunday?" He asked and I agreed. It still didn't seem right.

The week progressed. On Thursday I was in New York and I excused myself from Loki to go to Peters. "What's the plan?" He asked as we sat on the couch. "I can introduce you to them as a old friend from school, you just need to from there go with the flow, and maybe introduce the Spiderman part and I'll just bring you everywhere and they'll learn to love you" I told him. "It might work" he chuckled, a genuine smile was on his face one I had not seen in awhile. "Parker, I have time, alot of free time I'm going to try and find a way for them to actually remember you" I told him. "You do that when your not getting kidnapped ok" he said. "It was literally like once or twice" I joked.