Chapter 115

Y/ns pov

"Why didn't you go to Pepper or reavel yourself?" I asked him as we sat in Lokis dark living room, mugs of coffee untouched in our hands. "Steve's note told me not to, told me it could get me distracted, lead me off my real task, which was right, if I had been a minute longer you...." he stopped and we fell into a silence. "You saved me, I think you earn seeing them now" I told them, he chuckled. "Go to them, I'm not going anywhere" I told him, he came and hugged me and said goodbyes.

He then left and I looked to Loki "Is this real" I asked. He outstretched a his hand and touched mine,coldness shivered through me and I closed my eyes. "It is darling" he replied. I opened my eyes smiling but then nearly dropped my coffee out of shock. I put it to the ground and Loki looked and what I was staring at, his hand which I had out of shock pulled away. "What's the matter?" He asked. I showed him.

I slowly took his hand and pulled it up so he could view that it had turned blue, I stood up and he followed and I brought him infront of a mirror, he stood staring into it as his eyes were a darkened red and his skin was completely blue, his lips whitened. "Im a frost giant again" he said I could hear how the way he said he meant that it stung at him. I then released his hand and he returned to his normal state. "I think you may be taking the magic from me, being this form means I'm using magic, let's see" he asked and held my hand the blue returning and then he raised his hand, he was trying to cast a spell but it failed.

"The cure" he wondered. "Maybe, we need to know what it was made off" I stated he nodded and then let go of my hand. "You don't need to see me like that" he said bowing his head, I took his face in my hand with his form appearing again. "I see no difference all I see is you" I told him. He smiled and softly kissed the side of my hand. "We'll leave it a few days before going to him, he needs time with his family" I smiled. "Do you think that is all you can do?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders "We can figure it out, and hopefully I can control it" I smiled.

Tony's pov

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. It was opened quick with a large swing, Pepper was there, suprised of how much strength she had actualy put it. She looked at the door that banged into the wall and then to me. Her sleep deprived eyes widened and the small frown on her face widened in shock "Hey Pep" I smiled to her.