Chapter 177

Y/ns pov

I let out a small sigh as I closed my door. The lights were off and it was dark outside. "Where were you?" Loki asked. I almost jumped completly unaware of him being there "I was reconnecting with a old friend" I told him. "Spiderman?" He questioned I nodded and then I saw the TV past him showing footage of Peter swinging with me on the news.

"I didn't realise you were that close" he said as I came and sat down. "We are well were it's sort of confusing" I told him. "But your just friends" Loki asked. I could help stop a chuckle escaping me "Your jealous, but yes just friends" I told him as I went to open the curtains around living room to let the glow of nearby buildings in.

"I don't get jealous" he told me. "Really" I chuckled as I came and sat down beside him. I heard the clunk of something hitting the floor and presumed I had knocked something over, until I heard little beeps. "Is that a watch" I asked and we turned to look and are eyes focused on it at the same time a small ball, before we could do anything the beeping became more rapid and I heard Loki yell out my name and from there it exploded throwing me backward and there I blacked out.

I woke again tied to a chair alone in a random room. "Hello! What do you want from me where's Loki!" I yelled trying to get myself out of the restraints. Someone walked in a mask on there face. "Your friend was left where we found him, all we need is you, and no need to escape that band on your arm will stop your powers and your trackers back in your arm" said the person. I knew it the tracker in my arm, the same place as before "You worked for Sharon" I said. "Yes and she always had great plans for you ones we will fulfil" said the masked guy. I felt the room sway "Were on a boat aren't we?" I asked.

My question was ignored so I went and tried to pull my metal arm through the restraint in seconds the figure pulled out three throwing knifes and threw them one hitting my other arm the other to going into my legs I let out a scream of pain but kept my eye contact. Another figure walked in "We have intruders onboard, avengers" said this other masked figure. I laughed "Your so screwed now" I told the guy. He came over squeezing my cheeks so my mouth opened, I spat at him and he pulled out a knife he pressed it against the corners of my mouth and my tongue till it bled. "You'll be rid of your tongue soon no need for it" he sneered and then he left with the other figure as blood dribbled don't my mouth and pain went through me.

I can't do this, not again.