Chapter 4

Y/ns pov

Nick gave me a day to pack my bags and said I was being moved. I had to say goodbye to my home. I packed all my stuff and then agents came to get me. I was guided to a black car with tinted windows and I went in. This was all fancy an secure. I didnt look up, I twiddled with my phone in my hands and biting my lip, till we arrived. I looked out the window and shock overwhelmed me, the avengers tower?! I would be here. I looked at the driver na the lady in passenger who tried to make conversation but I just hummed in response. She nodded. "So there all in a meeting with Nick so we can bring you up and show you to your room" she says and I nod.

The three of us grab my bags and go to the elevator. The elevator is silence until the man speaks up "So I'm Phill Coulson and this is Maria" he introduces the two of them. "Well as you know I'm um y/n" I reply they nod. "So how it's feel being a superhero" Maria asks, I shrug my shoulders and reply "I don't realy feel like one, its not like I've saved anyone" I say, my depression washes over me as I think about how it's my fault my parents are dead and I tilt my head down. I manage to pull myself toghther as the door opens and Maria and Phill Coulson begin to lead the way.

I walk past a large kitchen and main room, all tidy and smell strong of alcohol, metal but also a sort of vanilla. They guide me to my room and we put my bags in there. From there we go back to the main room and take seats on the sofa. The two talk but I stay out the conversation I'm not a people person, I used to be but that left when the loneliness came.

Suddenly the elevator doors ding open and my heart beat fastens, we all stand, and out steps Nick and then everyone else. I get nervous and bite my lower lip and place my arms behind my back. Bruce sees me and gives me a reassuring smile thst I'm too scared to return. "Y/n, the team" fury says geustering to everyone and I nod at him. "I need to get going and so do you Coulson, Maria" he says geustering to the agents, they nod and all three go to the elevator. "Sooo.... you want a beer" Thor question me breaking the silence. "Thor she's fourteen" Steve shouts back. "I was having beer at that age" he says. "Your a god, Please, never have children" Steve says. But I cant help but giggle a little. "Hey, Y/n, Do you want to come with me to my lab" Bruce asks. I nod thankfully, this situation was akward this was an escape.

Tony's pov

As the two leave Nat leans close to me and whispers "What do you do when something new happens?" she asks. "Ok, so Party tonight" I ask and everyone nods.