Chapter 23

Tony's pov

I held y/n tight in my arms, not wanting to let go but I knew I had to get her to the tower. I put the suit back on and was about to pick her up from where I had placed her on the ground but when I looked down she was gone, I looked around and she was crawling towards the roofs edge. "Byeeeeee" she cried before crawling off.

Time seemed to freeze for a secounds and a million thoughts flashed across my mind but one instinct, catch her. In secounds I flew, she was looking up at me eyes scrunched up and she yelled "SAVE ME DAD! " I caught her before she hit the ground an held her tight in the suit, I began to fly towards the tower as my mind clouded but then I remerbered, Bruce was at the school, he wouldn't be able to get there in time.

I rang Nat through the suit "Hey Tony where did you run off to? " she asked curiosily. "Y/n was drugged Nat and some things happened I don't have alot of time to explain but can you prep banners lab, I have no time to go into detail" I told her and she nodded through the screen.

One thought hung in my mind, what she had yelled, save me dad. Was thst to me? Or was she to drugged up and was talking to her father in her head, I wish I could know.

I flew into the tower and got out the suit, I ran with y/n in my arms into Bruce's lab were Nat was, her eyes widened but now wasn't the time I began on her leg, while y/n laughed at something, I don't know how she was so calm and not feeling this but I guess the drugs had something to do with it. When I had put it back in she yelped in pain there and grabbed my hand, "Dad, it hurts" she yelled. Nat looked at me, it was me she was talking too. I held her hand and then dealt with her ankle. We couldn't do anything more till banner came which was happily soon.

Y/ns pov

I groaned awake and tried to get out of bed then a sharp pain went through me and the memories came back, Jodie, the drugs and alcohol, the school knowing, the explosion-me, roof, the dad thing and my leg. Bruce had fixed it up better but I still had a crutch and was not meant to get out of bed, I remember that but I could blame the drugs saying they made me forgot.

But the dad thing, God that probaly freaked Tony out, whyd I say it, i don't know, I know starks nice but that's weird. My head banged from the drugs and alcohol and I felt hungover but anyway I took the crutches and went out my room, and was met with everyone in the living room they looked at me and I said "I screwed up".