Chapter 167

Tony's pov

I saw y/n hit her head and I straight away knew I couldn't just leave her there with Loki. I jogge dover and found he knocked out her skin yellowing as blood dripped from her head. I turned to Loki "Bring her onto the sofa I'll get the med kit" I told him and I jogged inside telling Pep she should go to Morgans room with Morgan.

Y/ns pov

I awoke and nearly jumped seeing Tony. He was aplying a cool cloth to my head I sat up swinging my legs so they lay over the sofa. He handed me a plaster and put it on my head. "Thanks you I'll be going, and I know you don't want me to so I won't ever intervene in your life again" I said standing and he nodded. Loki stood up holding my arm and we nearly walked out when I turned and smiled "It was a honour knowing you".  He didn't move, un- smiling.

We were nearly at the car again when I stopped him for a secound so I could take something off, my necklace, the arc reactor, I let it go dropping to the grown and nodded and we got in, a loki slowly driving away.

When we got back to mine Loki said he had to go somewhere and that her would be back by morning and I was fine with that, I said goodbye and her left. It was all quiet I was sitting on the couch and then my door swung open, there stood Pierce.

The air chilled and I felt dizzy just by his presence. He chuckled "I see you broke the mind control did you realy think it would be long until we found you, God you realy are an idiot" he grinned. "Im not gonna let you control me, there's one of you here" I smirked. "Oh is that right" he smirked and then the room was surrounded by armed hydra workers guns raised pointing at me. I stood up woozily, I tried to make fire appear in my hands but I couldn't. "Weak, but these words will make you stronger: drop.. " he began the words and I let out a yelp falling to my knees and covering my ears but it was no use "nightmare..." he carried on then bang, I looked up and two agents had been knocked out and there I saw the sheild on the floor.

In secounds Sam flew in through the open window and Barnes threw the door, they fought the armed guards and I went to Pierce I held him up against the wall but then he said another word and I had to cover my ears again. Bucky then grabbed him punching him hard, he got free if his grasp and ran. I sighed standing up. "Thank you, why were you here anyway?" I asked. Sam chuckled "Loki gave me a message to keep an eye on you, good he did".