Chapter 132

Y/ns pov

Jets and siren sounds rang in my ears and I got to my knees hands behind my head as people from the army ran over to me, handcuffed placed on my hands, also with a anti power chocker. I watched as Bucky, Sam and Sharon were also put in cuffs.

We were put in army cars sepreatly and I was in one opposite Secretary Ross. He gritted his teeth, "my question is why did you make yourself to easy to find" he asked. I smirked "Bored of running I guess wanted a home of my own, I guess you have a cell with my name on it" I told him. "Of course I do, and you won't be lucky like before, there's no way you'll get out of this one" he smiled. I rolled my eyes.

We got to a security base and as soon as I was close enough to Bucky, Sam and Sharon I broke free snapping there cuffs quickly too, we ran to the nearest jet and I started getting it fired up. "I have experience" I clarified and then in a minute we were heading up a runway, being chased but gunned men before finnaly soaring into the air. "This is your Captain speaking, permission to throw out evil lady is given" I joked. Bucky came up front leaning on my seat "Captain, I like that for you, ever think of a super hero name" he asked. "Sometimes, but definitely not Captain I'm not a leader, more of a follower" I imitted. "Well I think you should have one" he smiled and then retreated back. "We will be in New asgard in about five hours, get some shut eye" I ordered.

As I flew further, faster my mind stayed stuck with Loki, if the one without a name hurt him one bit I swear it would break me. He stood by me even after how crappy he treated him. Through my loss he had been there, through nearly the month of being on the ship he comforted me. Losing him would be losing my world.

As soon as I landed at 7 am in New asgard. I ran out of the jet, he couldn't be here yet right, I ran to his home. It was to quiet for New Asgard this morning and it scared me. I went through the door and it was quiet, I ran to his room and threw open the door.

His popping eyes fell on me and I let out a shriek. A hodded figure with their back turned to me held out a ghostly pale hand white weilded a sword which was plunged deep into...

Loki.

His gaze wavered as his head dropped motionless. The figure yanked his sword out now covered in the gods blood who he let fall to the floor and he turned to me. I couldn't see his face, it hid in the shadow of his hood but all I could see were yellow piercing eyes.

I grew mad for a secound, my arms tingling with blue streaks as I looked into those monstrous eyes. He knew that I would kill him, I had to. He then vanished into smoke.

I ran over to Loki wrapping my hands around his face as the sobs that I didn't care to stuff down fell out. I screamed loudly in the pain of losing him. Bucky ran in. "Y/n, Hey its ok, it's ok" he told me, kneeling beside me and wrapping a arm over my eyes so I would stop staring into the lifeless eyes of my lover.