Chapter 24

Y/ns pov

Before I could do anything else Stark had ran over and hugged me. This didn't feel awkward like it use to now it was comforting. We pulled away and I looked at the others, Tony then said "You didn't screw nothing kid, that girl did its all going to be fine". Thst wasnt true, I knew that went I looked at the TV, a big headline read 'Super kid or super villan' and at the side of the screen was a picture of me. The TV then cut to jodie who was being wheeled out a hospital in a wheelchair while people surrounded her with microphones, she started to give then answers "She's looked like monster, her parents are dead but also after she exploded or whatever she tried to save me, even after everything" she said. The news reporter flashed back on screen he held his hand to his ear where a earpiece was "This just in, government officials are coming to retrieve her this secound, here is footage". There it showed the batting of feet on stairs and as if on que we heard it too, they swarmed into the room and I was pushed to the ground and cuffed, my crutches falling on the ground "What the hell!" Thor roared as they all stood standing. I was still on the floor, my head pressed against in as I listened. "This is out of your reach, this is being brought to secetary ross" one said. "Any assistance given to her at this time could get you in jail" another shouted. I was pulled of the ground and they forced me to walk on my leg I made a yelp in pain and saw Tony step forward, I shook my head.

"I'll be ok, Nat's taught me well" I told him. It confused them all but we left by that point, in the elevator this time. "Im just a kid, and this is what the government do, I'm gonna die if I let this happen, I'm sorry" I said to them. I began to try take them out but was zapped with a tazer.

I fell to the ground and my eyes fogged then they shut.

I awoke again, I was in a interagation room, my face was against the cold metal. My cuffs had been attached to a piece of metal in the table so I couldn't move. I sat up and a few minutes after a man came in. He sat down and introduced himself "Im Secretary Ross and I'm here to ask you a few questions" he told me. I nodded a little and then he began.

"What is your name? " He asked calmly. "Y/n Carter" I replied calmly to him not trying to get on his bad side. "How did you get these powers?" He asked I sighed a little "HYDRA, not by choice". He clicked his tounge then said "So I'm right to say you got drugged and given alcohol and then tried to kill a school". I shook my head vigorously and replied "I didn't try to, it was the drug it made me out of control, I didn't even know I could do it, if I learn to control-" I began but he cut in "But that's the thing you aren't, powers all that, there not controllable there being made, and if they have that much strength then there made like that, you can't be controled only stopped" he said. "Alright that's enough" someone said as the door opened, I smiled a bit to see Nick.