Chapter 77

Y/ns pov

I went outside ignoring breakfast and there I heard the click of a gun and felt it on the side of my head. "Get in the car," the person said and I knew who it was I got in the car which happened to be a limo and the driver began to drive away as a gun was still pointed at me.

Steves pov

I dropped my cup of coffee on the floor as I watched the car drive away, I ran into the compound and shouted "Guys we got a situation".

Y/ns pov

I sat across from her as she held the gun at me her finger close but not touching the trigger. "Why did you go back to them, you know what they've done to you," she said. I sighed "I went back because it was a chance for me to be free of you," I told her. She smirked "Were family you don't hate me that much, I helped you become strong, all they have done is betray and hurt you, those words said by you" she reminded me. "We're bringing everyone back," I told her, she fell silent. "We're gonna do it and hopefully your little company will be found out with everyone back and you will be behind bars," I told her. "I'll guess you'll be there beside me, we both have blood on our hands a lot I can drag you down with me".

That was is I launched myself at her and pulled the gun quickly from the grip but she was still able to shoot before I did so three bullets, one flew out the window the other went and hit the driver through the glass and the other my shoulder. The driver was dead and so the car swerved into another and it was a large crash and the limo went tumbling over into a nearby ditch, we had been driving through a woodland area.

I held the gun in my hand but soon found it gone as it fell from it. The fall was hard and painful leaving me in agony but I stayed awake, she was knocked out not dead so I left her, I went to the door that faced upwards and climbed out clutching my shoulder, my head bled and my arms and legs ached I began trying to climb up the ditch but it was tall, I knew I couldn't stay here so I began to walk through it. It was long and kept on going so I did too. I wanted to fall to the ground and sleep but I had to keep moving, each step was slow and agonising. Dark fell after hours of walking and luckily a tree had long roots, I let my hand leave my shoulder, revelling it was covered in blood I grabbed at the roots and started using them to climb up soon I was using the rocks. I got to the top but there was nothing to cling onto I reached my arm out so it was leant against the top and tried to pull myself up but I lost grip and was about to fall but my arm was grabbed and I was pulled up.

I sighed in relief and saw it was Tony. "God, your ok,," he said and pulled me into a hug which I let myself give into to making me weak and there I fell into unconsciousness.