Chapter 14

Steves pov

Y/n was definitely finding this overwhelming she had not left her room from in two days, me and Tony decided to go check on her. I knocked and no reply came, I turned the handle and the two of us walked in, all was empty.

"You what!" Fury baciacly shouted into the phone. I sighed and reapeted "We've lost her, we think, she's not here and we checked her home it's empty" I told him. I heard him click his tounge and then say "Well get your teams ass in gear and find her" he said and hung up. I looked at Tony to see fear in his eyes and I could tell that he cared for her.

Y/ns pov

I needed air, this air just happened to be for two days, sleep had gone, I'd given up with it, i walked around to randomly places, well not random, familiar ones. I didnt know if I hated them at this point, my parents. But I knew them as lovely people not people that were in a murderous organisation. I guess this was a way of saying goodbye to the memories without knowing if I wanted to keep them in my mind. I was just sitting at the lake, the one I go to every weekend. It was were I learnt to swim. And we would go here every summer, no one was ever bearly here so we baciacly had it to ourself. I felt realy tired but I couldn't sleep. I climbed in the water, from the wooden walkway going in It was up to my waist, my trousers were soaked but I didn't care. I closed my eyes and memories flashed across my mind.

Memory

"I have only one mission to get rid of the enemy" my dad sneers, he has a gun raised at me and I have my arms and I plead for him not to, but he pulls the trigger, I begin to wriggle and ran laughing as the water sprays from the water gun, of course I had stopped my gun, I ran towards the water were it floated and jumped in, sending a splash over my mom, she began to splash me and I squealed, dad jumped in and we all began to laugh.

Y/ns pov

In minutes I find myself laying in the water in a starfish position, I stared up at the stars and my eyelids felt heavy, bad time to feel sleepy. I decided to get out. I sat back on the wooden pathway and then I was lying down and then I fell asleep.

Tony's pov

We had all split up, Fury gave me the location to where they had first spotted her and I went there, I looked around then into the earpiece I said "Found her guys, ill bring her back". She was asleep, shivering and wet, she look exhausted. I nudged her awake she sat up and looked at me "Time to go home" I told her, she nodded and then I picked her up, through her tiredness she didn't object, and because I was in my suit I flew us back home.