Chapter 171

Y/ns pov

I sat on the sofa talking to Lila went Clint walked in. "Ok time to do secret message to Loki" he chuckled. I got up and went to the other room with him and he dialed. It rang and then answered. "Hello Loki so I have a barbecue here and you need to come it's delicious" Clint said. "Im realy busy Barton" he spoke back. Now it wa smy turn with a strong American accent I said "Aww my gawdd is that Thor" into the phone. "Loki that's my cousin and they realy need to see you" he said. "Barton is this serious" Loki asked. "Yess it's the most important thing ever so be here bye" he said and hung up. "You know if he doesn't figure it out it will still be funny as hell that we did that" I chuckled.

Luckily he came, we saw his jet land in the field and then he stepped out walking swiftly towards the house where Clint stood with the door open as soon as Loki walked in Clint shut the door. I looked at him "Good to see you" I smiled and he realised my voice and my face "Y/n" he said and came and engulfed me in a hug. "Yep it's me, we had to get you here some how" I smiled. "I thought you were with Sam and Barnes" he asked. "Yeah well if I was with them a secound longer Barnes would end up with two metal arms" I told him.

"I'll be off" I smiled to Clint. "When this is all cleared up come back" he said and I nodded as I walked with Loki to the jet. "You actualy suit pink hair" he smiled as he sat down in the pilot seat and I took one beside him. "Yeah but none of this is my style" I said to him before with a blink I had changed now wearing a red top with a black jacket and my hair a curly dark blue which lay on shoulder. I hadn't done this so I smirked at Loki and changed him to wearing a black dress and a man bun. "You may find this humurous but I think I look ravashing" he joked and I fell into a fit of laughter. He changed back and then he put the jet into auto. I decided to change myself back to my normal self as I was out of anyone's view. "It's calm up here, nothing to worry about" I smiled. "Yeah it's been awhile since we've had nice times like this" he smiled and we looked out the window were the sun was setting. "Remember that ball in Asgard when your mother made me able to walk and you called me Starkling" I laughed wiping away a stray happy tear. He stood up in a blink of a eye he was in a suit. "Would you care for a dance?" He asked and I took his hand my outfit changing as I did.