Chapter 131

Y/ns pov

I didn't have a plan, so I just walked, Bucky followed me in silence and we were then joined by Sam and Sharon. Why? I didn't know. Sharon knows shes as good as dead if the one without a name is coming to me and I've made it clear that to Bucky to, but I don't know what I'm gonna do now with them here.

I soon found myself buying four coach tickets to Utah and then getting on the coach, all of us sitting at the back of the coach. "We should have a team name" Sam then announced. "Yeah like what, the metals and the s's" Sharon spat. "No something like the suicide squad" he replied. I groaned "How original". "Fine how about the flashes" he smiled. "Your not fast" Bucky told him. "Fine if your so smart you think of something" Sam frowned. "Well as we are talking about Latin how about Milites satanae it's the Latin word for warriors of Satan". I clapped my hands together sarcasticaly "That's something my grandmother would say god rest her soul, so yeah no" I told him.

It fell silent after that, my phone rang an dit was Tony. "Hey" I said looking out the window. "Thought I might not be able to reach you, how are you?" He asked. "All good, you" I asked. "It's obviously better hear then for you, don't lie to me what's happening" he asked. "Death is in my path yet again, I'm being hunted by a literal legend" I replied sighing. "How bad is that?" He asked obviously not use to being told this "It's worse then knowing I was going to die when I was twenty three" I replied. "Wait you mean more then knowing you will die" he asked the fear in his voice was obvious, but I couldn't lie. "I don't know I'm gonna die, I will, this guy has killed people with powers like Wanda times ten, he could kill God's.... " I trailed off. "My god, I have to go" I quickly said hanging up. I ran down to the front of the coach, ordering him to pull over and let me of. The three followed and I began running down a field like hill, we were in the middle of know here, at the bottom was a small river of water and I jumped over it still running. "Y/n! Where are you going?" Sharon shouted as I sprinted ahead. "He knows, he knows that I was with Loki, who do you think he would go to if he wanted to find me. My boyfriend obviously" I shouted.

"Ok, but Norway is not that way and your not gonna get there on foot" Sam shouted. I stopped "I wasn't running to Norway I was just making sure to be somewhere we're I would be seen clearer" I told them. I let my hands light up blue and then I spread it out far in large beams, I fell down. "That's new, so what was that for" Sam asked. "So the government comes to arrest me, you will come as accomplishes and then I steal a government jet, get there quickly, done".