Chapter 142

Y/ns pov

"Well this is fantastic, all is good here"  I yelled into the deserted place. Eric had gone to prepare and I sat there bounded. This was fantastic. I didnt know the time but as soon as the moon came I could be as good as dead.

Tony's pov

"What do we do, there's no where to start on where she could be... " I rambled. "Can't you track her or something, don't you have like a chip or something" Barnes asked. I thought for a minute. "Wait there's a holigram in Y/ns necklace she should of watched it some point after the funeral, if she has it would set of a frequency jarvis could track, Jarvis try find a signal for t-Hrgram" I finished. "Signal found" Jarvis spoke after a few secounds. I clapped my hands together. "Send me the location, Barnes lets go".

Y/ns pov

"You are the dancing queen!" I sang and then I fell silent as the door swung open. He was there, a small blade in hand. He came and cut the roped and grabbed my arm hastily. "It's ready" he declared and hastily walked me out the building.

I soon found myself on a cliff side a marble like alter layed out infront of me. "I feel like I'm part of the bible" I groaned. He layed me on the altar and bounded me there my suit of armor still on. The moon was put illuminating the sky. "Tell me why are you not afraid" he asks. "Here's the thing, if I die whatever, but also I just have the feeling I won't, I never do in the end and even if I do I pretty sure I'm not the all-powerful, I was put in mind control and beat by a normal witches, it's not me" I smirked. He laughed. "But it is, in time you would of been able to do everything" he told me. "Where's your proof" I asked. He placed to fingers on my hand and it burned in pain writing being etched onto it a different launguge showed up but I could read it.

"What language is this" I asked. "Olden theban, only the omnes potentes was meant to understand it, and from your look you do" it was now his turn to smirk. "That's cool I guess, whatever you gonna kill me or what" I yawned. "Your life is so sad that you do not care, I almost pity you" he said and then I watched as he raised his sword above him and plunged it down inside of me I took in a gasp as I watched a blue light imit from me and as my blood trailed in twirls up the sword. He pulled his sword up again, wanting to plunge again.

The pain was aganozing and tears fell from my eyes. Then the sky lit green. He turned and as the thundering of a storm came I felt calmer. In a flash of lightning Thor stood there in fall armor he was livid read to murder, and so was Loki beside him.