Chapter 151

Y/ns pov

My eyes widened as he said it. ".... Wanda". I nearly choked on air. "Wanda, no she's no threat, she's Wanda, and why would she have me, Wanda's good, why would you say that" I rambled quickly. Bucky sighed and went through some papers on the nearby table until he found a letter, he handed it to me.

I read it:

'Wanda showed up at my home insisting on seeing Y/n, I told her she wasnt there and she became violent saying that she needed Y/n to help her raise the dead while strangling me. I told her that we hadn't talked at she left'.

"This could be a bunch of hogus" I told him. "The signature" Bucky said and I looked as saw the loopy signature of Tony. "Crap if he's contacted, it's real" I told Buck. "So do you think" he asked. I nodded, "We need the team back".

I messaged Sam, Scott, Clint Tony and one of my new super freinds then left my phone stay on silent. Bucky messaged Thor, Bruce and Peter. "I guess we just see who turns up" he told me and I nodded.

"Where were you, a whole week? " He asked. I sighed "I was in therapy, Loki was there Raynor had brought him, I freaked out and then I was on a roof and then Peter showed up shouted and left, I couldn't handle it, needed some peace and some questions answered, used the time machine, went and saw Steve god stuck in time a bit and then back" I rambled. "Hold up, you saw Steve, how was he?" He asked. I smiled "He's great, misses you and Sam" I told him. He nodded a smile spread across his face.

I went to sleep beside Buck my mind full, I've Wanda was as mad as Tony described and with her new found power, what would be her limit.

I left to the gym I had booked to be empty at 6 am. Bucky joined at 7. I punched the punching bag for about half an hour until someone stopped it holding in still. "Your hands are bloody you know" he chuckled. I came and hugged him. "Good, good to see you Clint" I told him still embraced in the hug. "Good to finnaly see you to, you get the package" he asked and I nodded remembering that Bucky had told me about it finnaly arriving yesterday.

"Thought I would never get to see you" smiled Scott as he walked in with Hope. "Im sorry I've been a bit corned of" I emitted to him as he gave me a hug. That was the easy ones over then done with.

Thor and Peter soon arrived, small grunts to letting people know of there presence. Sam came in late later joined by Bruce who was no longer in his smart hulk form. "I cant believe she's doing this" Monica said to me as she came in. It was only one left.

Tony.