Chapter 62

Y/ns pov

Getting hit by a car wasn't that bad I guess. After a few moments of being face planted on the floor I stood up, a lot had changed Strange was knocked out and was being flown away by his cape? I chased after it until I saw Peter had him it looked ok until Peter said into the earpiece "I'm being beamed up". "Ok in coming" Tony replied. I ran to the beam and let myself be beamed up into the ship while Tony and Peter were outside. The squidward creature was in the ship and it began to fly up into the sky. I didn't really care what was happening outside I hid up high in the ship.

About fifteen minutes later I saw Tony, "Great your alive" I groaned. "What are you doing here" he asked. "Well I was thinking of buying a spaceship you know" I said sarcastically. My head twinges and I wiped the back of it, there on my hand was blood. I looked down at it and said "Oh well that's not the best". I saw Tony staring "Ohh pee of like you care" I told him. "Why do you wear that?" He asked pointing to the necklace I wore. "What you want it back?" I asked. He shook his head "No, its just I gave that to you when you turned sixteen, last time I saw you I just expected you yo throw it" he replied. "I had to blend in a lot that was just the one thing that made me feel different, anyways this is not the time" I spat. "I do need to intrude" a voice said and I spun around and threw a punch, it was Peter, he jumped down and held his face, "Oww" he said. Then Tony butted in and he and Peter had a squabble about how Peter was not meant to be here, In that time I looked at the necklace it was a little arc reactor and it would randomly glow at times, weird I held onto it, kind of like the letter, I knew it was in the coat I was wearing pocket, still sealed and with my name still etched across in in Black ink. I snapped back when Strange's cloak tapped me, almost scaring me, it pointed to Peter and Tony who were going over the plan they told me it and we put it into action in a matter of seconds we had revealed ourselves to Squidward and then basically thrown him out of the ship. Strange was free and the Stone was safe. "Lets turn the ship around" I told them. "If we let it carry on we'll go straight to thanos" Strange said. "No shit sherlock" I told him and Tony slapped me on the back of the head, I turned to glare at him as he had caused agony because of the wound there. Strange ignored but said "What if we let it and get to Thanos and kill him before he comes and kills us"