Chapter 11

Y/ns pov

We were still looking at photos when Natasha and Nick came in. But we didnt notice. "Steve looks so happy holding you" Tony says laughing a little. A cough made us look up "What happened to you?" Natasha asked looking at me. I explained and the two nodded. "Now stark can you explain to me what you meant when you said Steve holding y/n" he says. The room is silent and then Tony let's out a sigh and says "We knew y/n". A look of confusion and anger confronted Furys face "You knew her and you just happened not to say something, all of you, even you romanoff" Fury proclaims turning to Nat who bows her head. "How?" He asks. "I cant" tony mumbles in response. "HOW?!" Fury repeats now alot louder. "Didn't you make the connection, her surname" Tony's shouts. My surname? "I just thought..., She never said she had family" Nick says. "Cousin" Tony Sighs. "But that would mean she, not with her husband, was it with... " Fury says and Tony's nod. "Is someone going to explain?" I speak up but it's silent. "Hello..." i say. Nat Sighs "Tell her Stark or I will" She says.

Silence echos in the room. What is happening? Tony the speaks up to Nat "I think it would be better if Rogers says it, he'll be back from his mission tommorow, it was his choice to keep it silent" he says. I sigh of course I have to wait. I start limping away towards my room when Fury yells "Get your ass back here ". I sighed and turned and limped back to the three. "Your going to be trained in combat after your better, but when you are Romanoff is going to train you up then we'll get you into the feild" he tells me and I nod. "Kid" tony says and throws me the ice pack in his hand and I catch it. "Thanks" I mumble. I get forced to sit back down by Tony and then Fury and Nat leave. Tony bandaged up my knee that was making me lip the most and then he cleaned the bad cuts up and plastered them up. When he finished I went away even after hearing his pleas. I went to my room and layed down staring at the ceiling, what was happeing and how was this too do with Steve, and cousins who were they talking about, I didn't know but I wanted too. Maybe I would understand if I ever met anyone else in my family but they said I couldn't, because of my powers that it was too risky.

My body ached, and my head banged. And I thought the worst thing that could happen today would of been detention, God. I went and had a shower, cleaning the dirt off me.

I put on my pj's and lied back down why couldn't I have been just basic, sweet, little, happy basic Y/n Carter.