Chapter 47

Y/ns pov

All was well until...

"Has something happened with you Nat and Steve, it's just I told them that I wouldn't be there for this evenings training because I was going out with you, and we'll they both looked sad about that" she asked. I was silent before nodding. "It's just-" I stopped, spying something by her shirt. I stood up annoyed. "You wearing a wire" I said. "Was this all a set up, they put you up to this" I carried on. She stood up "Im sorry, they just wanted to find a way to not make this a big argument" she replied. I looked around the shop and there I saw them Nat and Steve in disguised in the corner, but I knew it was them. I flipped them off and then at the exact point I was about to leave I heard all our phones buzz. We all looked down it was a message from Tony.

Meeting tommorow 2pm

I walked away.

I no longer trust Wanda, Nat and Steve. That would probaly add on Sam then. I needed them to leave me alone and hopefully after this meeting I wouldn't see there faces for a long time.

Tony's pov

It was time I brought in something big to the Avengers, I had hidden from y/n what had happened in Lagos. But in this meeting she would have to know, to know why I'm putting the idea forward.

Y/ns pov

The next day I came out of school at 12pm saying I had the dentist and walked to the tower. I wore a white shirt with a black jacket above it. I waited in my room for awhile before I came to the meeting room and took a seat, I was the first there so I let my my mind wonder. Well it wondered darkly. The lights flickered uncontrollably but I did seem to notice until someone said my name "Y/n?" and with that the light bulb exploded with small sparks, I looked up confused, had I done that, it didn't matter, I turned around to see Steve and Sam, I turned away and they just went and sat down.

Soon everyone was there except Tony then he walked him, followed by a familiar yet annoying face, the one an only Secretary Ross, the one who had me arrested about a year back, he came to the front and said hello, before beginning.

"Since the Sokovia and now lagos incidednt, over 117 countries have approved this-" he slid the pad of paper over to me and I read it aloud "The Sokovia acords" I flipped through some pages as he carried on.

"The accords state the avengers will no longer be a private organisation but operate under the government" he declared. Then protest began some agreeing some not.

Soon the secretary left, if we agreed we would sign the accords and someone would have to go to Vienna to make it official in two weeks.

I knew wha to thought but it was the side I would choose. Nat, Tony, Vision, and Rhodey agreed with the accords whilst Steve and Sam disagreed. Wanda was indesisive and I lied that I was too at the time.

Then my phone buzzed and I saw so had Steve's we looked down and I could tell his heart had just shattered as I reread the line over and over 'She's gone in her sleep'. Peggy was dead.