Chapter 66

Y/ns pov

"Of course Tony stark nearly died and someone had to swoop in and save him" I said. I was leant up against a rock. "We don't know that we've lost they still have steve and others" Tony said. I scoffed, to much hope. I was about to stand up but then I felt it, my legs weren't moving I looked at them startled and Loki looked at me puzzled "Starkling, What is it" he asked. I laughed little tears forming in my eyes "Um, it seems something's gone wrong and my paralysed state is back" I said. "What?" Tony said looking at me. "What is paralysed?" Loki asked, not use to the word. "I can't move parts of my body, and for me it's my waist and lower, there was a accident a few years back" I told him. "Can't you put more magic ju ju in you" Tony asked, I snapped my head round to look at him "I've exhausted my magic ju ju I can't feel it I've just got to hope it comes back" I told him.

It was quiet until a squeak came from Mantis, she was turning to dust and in secounds she was gone. "Quill" Drax said before turning to dust to. "We lost" I softly said. "Steady Quill" Tony said but it was too late Quill turned to dust. "Were in the endgame now" Strange told Tony before he himself went to dust. "Mr Stark" Peter began. "I don't know what's happening, I don't know I don't know" he repeated falling into Tony arms. "Please Mr stark, I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go" he said before turning to dust himself. I felt Loki grab my hand squeezing it tight, as if if he let me go I would be gone too. It was a deadly silent as me, Tony, Loki and the blue lady were waiting to see if we had survived.

Sadly we had.

22 days later

I got it back to put the energy in my legs but I didn't walk around I stayed in the small bed of the ship as we drift through a endless obiss knowing my death could fall upon me soon, Nebula and Loki are still strong, they aren't human so starvation isn't a worry for them. Tony and I get weaker as the days go by, but I haven't said a word to him, eventhough I want to, I could die not letting the words come out. But I'm too stubborn.

I heard Tony clicking something like a pen and the necklace glew, I had to talk to him. I used the side of the ship to help me walk to the front where he sat and took the seat beside him, there I saw he wasn't clicking a pen but a button. "What?" i softly spoke, hearing the strain in my voice, he pointed to the necklace which glee, I understood in secounds but before I could say anything a blinding light shone it took my eyes a few secounds to adjust before seeing a woman "Im Carol danvers, is there anyway I could assist"